Adam Kokesh

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Vikingdad, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

So I guess he did have his (little) demonstration in DC yesterday after all. As far as I can tell it consisted of Adam, his cameraman, a shotgun and some shells. Not too impressive Adam. Also its not sending the right message. I am starting to question your sanity and your motives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhMNr0hJXMs

2. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I don't think this guy is thinking clearly I agree that we need to get a message out there but not in this way I thought the march on DC was a bad idea but the guy that organized it then called it off then he goes and does this I'm starting to think that maybe this guy might a few a screws loose. I'm just confused about why he would call the march off then go and do this.

3. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Diversionary tactics?

4. unclebear

unclebear New Member

for what reason?

5. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

You would have to ask Adam.

He wanted to do something after what he was saying. Calling off the march was a diversion from his plan and when the DC cops thought it was not going to happen they no longer were looking for him. Gave him enough time to shoot his 23 second video of him loading the shotgun without getting arrested.

6. unclebear

unclebear New Member

true I guess, but still this guy is kinda of odd even in my book.

7. Garadex

Garadex New Member

What a retard.

8. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

It was a failed attempt to save face from backing out of his stupidity. That is all. Dude looks scared and nervous. Probably got out of a car, made the video, and quickly left. Whatever...

9. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

That is precisely what I saw. Sometimes the way to save face is to admit you made a mistake and move on from there. He failed.

10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Well, after the excellent advice from VP Biden, I think all of us with a side by side shotgun should get together for a march.

How about March for a march? Is March good for you? :p We could have the march in a marsh in March....maybe even have a match in the marsh during the march in March...

Hey- HE started it!

11. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

I maintain marching men marching in a marsh in March is maniacal, mellifluous, madness!:eek:

12. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Now say it 3 times fast! :D

13. c3shooter

Only if we can do it while eating marshmallows....

14. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Y'all are making a mockery of the March in march. Or is it the march in March?

Damn. Now I'm all confused :confused:

15. c3shooter

Why would I mock our march in March to the marshmallow match in the marsh? Did you want it in Monterey, Montana, Mississippi- or along the Monongahela?

Or did you mistake us for misanthropes that would muddle it up?

16. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=6FU6cmdspyk&feature=youtube[/ame]