Firearms Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The spring (wire roller holder) on my Action 3 extractor broke (MP5 clone 9mm). Is it difficult to replace? Could someone let me know how or provide me with a diagram explaining this? Thanks! :confused:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The spring (wire roller holder) on my Action 3 extractor broke (MP5 clone 9mm). Is it difficult to replace? Could someone let me know how or provide me with a diagram explaining this? Thanks! :confused:
Ok, with the help of Tabasco from HKpro, along with some info from other sites, I was able to figure out (for the most part) how to install the "S" wire roller retainer for an MP5 Action 3 Bolt.

The instructions I have are for replacing the older retainer plate, but my Action 3 Bolt uses the "S" wire roller retainer.

It looks like the process should just about be the same to replace both pieces, so 'm going to give it a shot. However, if anyone here has any tips for me, I'd greatly appreciate it! I have included the instructions and diagrams below.

Thanks! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My wife actually got the wire retainer onto the rollers and into the bolt carrier for me! :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts