ACP Adaptive Carbine fron Sig

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by CipsterX, Jun 7, 2012.

1. CipsterX

CipsterX New Member

This is bad ass!
    Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9IZ_6qm56o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

That's pretty cool. I've seen something similar made for glocks. If I remember correctly it was in the $500 range.

3. SSCRS

SSCRS New Member

another felony waiting to happen for someone who doesnt bother to learn firearm laws.

4. Wiseman3

Wiseman3 New Member

I'm curious, what laws does it violate.

5. mdemotte

mdemotte New Member

None unless you illegally obtain the LE version.. ???

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Not sure about the Sig one but the glock version I saw is classified as an accessory. Even I could have it mailed right to my door in Massachusetts.

7. fetep

fetep New Member

And as soon as you put a pistol in it, it's an SBR, no matter what the website says.

Fetep

8. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Not sure what's different from the Sig setup but this is classified and sold as an accessory.

Attached Files:

9. fetep

fetep New Member

And is hideous!

Maybe the barrel length?

10. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yeah its not pretty but it fairs well against other popular carbines and its an accessory. Kind of impressive.
    Yeah you're probably right. This has a 16" barrel. I don't know what's on the Sig.

11. SSCRS

SSCRS New Member

Put a foregrip on it, or a stock.

The average gun owner doesn't usually know the legality/illegality of doing dumb stuff and making an SBR out of it.

Don't believe me? Go on any large firearms board (ar15,glocktalk) and look how many people ask about the RONI set up every month.

12. Wiseman3

Wiseman3 New Member

I wasn't doubting you thanks for letting me know I didn't think about it being an SBR in that light you're absolutely right

13. SSCRS

SSCRS New Member

Its not just the SBR, Its also the the federal definition of an assault pistol. You slap a forward grip on that, its all bad.

Also, considering your from CA (my home state), you can run into a lot of other issues with it.