Accessories for LMT CQB MRP 16

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by marksman957, Oct 12, 2013.

1. marksman957

marksman957 New Member

Just got this beautiful LMT and have been to the range once with it. Fun but I want to get a good scope for 100 - 300 yard target and a good bipod. Any suggestions?

2. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Congrats to your LMT! They are gorgeous guns!
    I have a Blawkhawk Bipod I like

3. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

I recommend Harris bipods and Leupold or Vortex scopes. I've used Harris bipods on my previous rifles without any problems. Just so you know, I carry both. ;-)

4. marksman957

marksman957 New Member

Thanks guys. The Harris seems like a good bipod for the money. Any opinion on Atlas products? They look good but are very expensive.

5. samnev

samnev New Member

I have 2 Atlas bipods one on my AIAW the other on my H&K MR 762. I really like them. But I also like the Harris swivel 6'-9" notch less leg bipods. I like the notch-less version because you can choose how much the legs needs to be moved to level the rifle out on uneven surfaces. With the notched version you have no choice except where the notches are which I find are almost never in the right place to level the rifle. After the first notched version I bought I sold it and have always used the un-notched version since then.
    The Atlas has provisions for more adjustments than the Harris which I find helpful but is slower to deploy. If the rifle is to be used in tactical situations I would spend the $$$ for the Atlas. If for casual shooting then the swivel model untouched legged Harris.