Academy selling Tannerite

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by fa35jsf, Apr 29, 2013.

1. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Academy Sports and Outdoors is now selling Tannerite at the gun counter. Or at least my local one is. Just thought I would tell y'all.;)

How awesome is that? I would buy some except I think my apartment complex would frown on me shooting a one pound jar of tannerite out in the parking lot. It might do a little damage. Now is when I wish I had made friends with an old farmer or someone who has some land around me.

2. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

All of SGS sell the stuff here. They have cases of it. I think it is a very over priced "Thrill".:rolleyes:

3. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Oh yeah, it is simply for pleasure, but I do think it would be fun for awhile. I think it sells for around $7 a pound? Truthfully, I can't believe this stuff is legal but hey, I'm not complaining at all.

4. tri70

tri70 New Member

I have an LGS that sells it for $3.50/lb. fun stuff!

5. bigbomar4

bigbomar4 New Member

Last time I went to Gander they were using it to fill up what used to be the ammo shelves. I didnt really notice what the price was.

6. Gizord1

Gizord1 New Member

As much as I hate dicks sporting goods, I went there on Saturday to get some fishing stuff, and they were sellin it in 1lb jars. I got one and shot it yesterday. The jar said to be at least 100 yards back. I was about 20. Didn't expect a huge azz explosion. Pretty awesome, though.

Oh, here's a pic.

Attached Files: