AB69 Wisconsin!!

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by JonM, Nov 1, 2011.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

AB69 passes with a 71-24 heavily bipartisan vote!! castle doctrine is one vote from passage!! it goes to the senate tomorrow.

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/insession/insessiondocs/docs/AB-69.pdf

2. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

Hey Jon I herd on the radio this AM their some defense liers that are against it and some other people - but it be INTERESTING!.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Yeah lots of bar association types are against having a huge gravy train dry up.

Current law its about 150,000$ in court cost lawyercosts and home repair frome the cops ripping your house apart.

Under the ab69 its about 15,000$ for homerepair after the police chop up your walls and flooring for a justified shooting.

The lawyers lose a lot of money

4. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

yeah they do!!! but law abiding need a saftynet to go along with the CCW permit.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

oh i agree. a justified shoot where the goblin is dead and its ruled self defense, the remaining goblins shouldnt be allowed to loot the victim and finish destroying his/her life

6. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

Well Jon I'm not saying people should walk around like 'Paul Kersey" BUT at lest people who get their CCW can chose NOT to be a VICTUM.

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

Ab69 goes before the senate today. Evidently the democratic shenanigans to block the mining project and jobs in wisconsin delayed it by a day

8. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

I'm ever hopeful.

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

it passed the senate with one ammendment which means it has to either be stripped out or have the assembly re-vote to adopt the ammendment.

basically some super-genius want worker instead of officer....

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

ive been listening to the wisconsin assembly waiting on news of ab69 and they just voted on sb228. from what i understand if gov walker signs it wisconsin can now carry uncased unloaded rifles shotguns bows and xbows in vehicles!! sweeeet!!

quickly we are repealing 130 years of tyranny!!

need to get out ye olde truck rifle again!!

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

In the wee hours this friday morning the state assembly revoted and pazsed the castle law. Now it goes to the governor for signing!!! another victory for the people of wisconsin.

12. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Dang it!!!! What about meeeeee?

13. JonM

JonM Moderator

Run to the border?... like in the taco bell commercial. Thats about it. Il and ca are lost causes

Democrats dont care how many people their policies murder so long as they stay in power

14. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

Thats good to hear - looks like the laws are moving in the gun owners CORNER!!!. just dont change the R in the Gov. to a D!:eek:

15. JonM

JonM Moderator

I dont think it will make a difference in regards to gun laws all the sd and gun laws passed with wide bipartisan support. Most of the dem support came from the inner city dem reps and senators.

16. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Interesting things happening in Wisconsin lately. :rolleyes: Hmmm, very interesting!

17. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

I don't think so look at barret in milwaukee look at madison yeah a few dems did vote yes but most of them did not and look at other citys like chicago mostly dems and they say NO still!.

18. JonM

JonM Moderator

Wisconsin is a little different a good portion of the dems support firearms here. Even under doyle with a dem controlled senate and assembly they came one vote shy of passing ccw by overide veto. It was a rino republican vote...

I just dont see the same overall anti gun attitude in the dem side as i do in other states

19. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Walworth is less than an hour from where I live now. I could move and still be close to my kids and my Dad. Hmmm........I'd like to buy some acreage.......Hmmmm........

20. JonM

JonM Moderator

yet another win for freedom in wisconsin!! house rules committee tosses the rino jb van holen(sp??) 4 hour training rule!! they said the intent of the law was to leave it up to the individual on how much training they needed!!

this is indeed a good day. aw makers FINALLY recognizing the ability of the individual to decide and a huge strike against the rino nanny stater jb!!