AA12...Best Shotgun

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Megalodon101, Mar 14, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Megalodon101

Megalodon101 New Member

The AA12 is a shotgun that can hold up to 32 rounds.It is consider as"The World's Deadliest Shotgun.

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Yup. And it is not sold to civilians....yet.

Jack

3. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

I doubt you'll ever see the AA12 sold to civilians even in a semi auto mode.

4. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

Those things are awesome. ;)

5. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c]YouTube - AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun![/ame]

Awesome for home defense. :cool:

6. Gyro13

Gyro13 New Member

Not that i don't think owning a AA12 wouldn't be awesome, but for home defense unless you live in gangland or in a underdeveloped third world country or something crazy I can't imagine a HD situation where you would need 32 rounds to deal with it lol. Id still get one if i could but just a thought. Not to mention if you where in your house and had to fire 32 times i think you might have some serious home repair on your hands. :D

Oh almost forgot have you guys seen the way these things are built, its crazy smart very few parts and an excellent design. I would imagine if we could ever buy them, it would not be extremely expensive. Relatively speaking of course. What i would like to see is maybe a mag fed civilian version. That imo would be the ultimate HD shotgun.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  7. PanzerJager

PanzerJager New Member

What about the USAS-12? It's a fairly effective automatic shotgun too, I'd assume.

8. JoeParker

JoeParker New Member

Owning a AA-12 would be awesome. However, I dout they will ever legalize such a weapon :(

9. PanzerJager

PanzerJager New Member

There was a semi-automatic variant of the USAS-12 that was sold to civilians, called the WM-12 or something, but it was not very successful. It'd probably be impractical to sell the AA-12 on semi to civilians, because while it may have an anti-recoil mechanism, it is very bulky and heavy. A standard semi-automatic shotgun is probably a more effective weapon for non-combat use.

10. waxman895

waxman895 New Member

gyro ur forgetting the one hd situation where u would need one... when you wake up and the zombie apocalypse is upon u haha