AA-12 Shotgun

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by 12fretter, Apr 27, 2011.

1. 12fretter

12fretter New Member

I'm pretty new to guns. Has anyone here had any experience with this thing? Holy yikes!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c]YouTube - AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun![/ame]

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

the full autos are restricted to LE only there are no transferable ones. semi auto are listed as a destructive device by the batfe and the few samples out there are NFA items. class 3 dealer in milwaukee had a semi version for sale listed at 13,000$ i got to handle it but not shoot it. it felt really clunky and clumsy very very heavy

3. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

I have only seen the AA-12 on that show. the movie the Expendables, and i just saw a video of a guy shooting one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8]YouTube - AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!![/ame]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

How the hell does he have access to such cool weapons? :confused: :(

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

he is buddy buddy with a sot dealer that can get hold of dealer samples for LE

6. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

That gun looks huge and heavy

7. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

thats FPS Russia. that guy has the best job ever. I just started seeing his videos lately on YouTube.

8. have you or the other guys heard of the new Mossberg "CHAINSAW" 500 pump shotgun its a bad beast its quailfications are as follows:
    GAUGE: 12
    CHANBER: 3"
    CAPACITY: 5+1
    BARREL: 18.5"

9. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

got pic's if you don't have pic's it didnt happen or doesn't exist

10. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

I like this version better
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2H2peoX174&NR=1]YouTube - KAC chainSAW[/ame]

11. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

I personally would love one.

They are supposed to be extremely reliable and accurate because everything inside that poly shell is stainless steel and free floating...which would explain the heavy complaint...especially if loaded with a 20 round drum of buck shot or slugs...but c'mon...that much power for some weight?

good trade off IMO

12. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

AA-12 Shotgun in that Russian's hands sure makes it look light in weight but ever so powerful in effect. Damn! What a power piece! :eek:

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

FPS Russia's video on the AA-12 says it all. At the end, you see him holding it one handed and shooting sideways with it held in front of him.

At no time in the future will you see the full auto version AA-12 available to Class III holders, and as JonM stated, the semi version is available as long as one has the proper Class III stamps and all the paperwork in order. And, a huge wad of cash...

Personally, I would love to have one of the full auto versions. :D

14. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

Just wait for the zombie apocalypse...then it's a free for all.

15. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Oh me too.:D