A video everyone should enjoy.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by GaryE, Apr 20, 2012.

1. GaryE

GaryE New Member

[ame]http://youtu.be/SQcnE5lnPxg[/ame]

2. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Someone else posted this a little while back, still funny as hel though :D

3. therewolf

therewolf New Member

It just seems strange to me that people who hate gun

owners so blindly don't mind living, and hiding among us

in our neighborhoods...

4. GaryE

GaryE New Member

That's because their cowards. They are like the Occupy crowd they want someone else to provide for them. We are their enemies until we have something they need.

5. bones72

bones72 New Member

Great video :))) very funny

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

This makes a far better statement:

Attached Files:

7. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I saw that one a while back, if I get a 2nd amendment hating jerk of a neighbor I will be sure to put that up.

8. GaryE

GaryE New Member

I take the black human silhouette targets with me from the range and give them out to my friends. I put one on each door of the house. At night from a distance I've been told by my neighbors that it looks like someone is standing in the doorway watching you. I think they make a good statement to those special late night visitors. I usually have a group of 45cal. holes in the mid chest area. A lot of my veteran buddies out at the VA hospital have wanted one to put on their doors also. As far as any anti gunners are concerned the intended message is the same for them also.

9. Polygon

Polygon New Member

On one hand I think stuff like that is hilarious. On the other hand I don't want to advertise there are guns in my house.

10. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Phone number no workie. I call false advertising!!

11. ryguy00

ryguy00 New Member

I need to post one of those signs on my door. My friends would laugh their asses off knowing what awaits inside. If i ever see one for sale, im buying it. Even my neighbors would get a kick out of it. Everyone around here knows better

12. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

My neighbors saw me and the wife and son loading up to go to the range one day. We had three rifle cases, plus my AR and the shoulder bags with the pistols. Funny thing is, no one bothers us anymore. I love my neighbors.

13. GaryE

GaryE New Member

I have a different home style

One of us is home at all times. Either my wife or myself. The homes on my block and surrounding area have been broken into. Mine is the only one that has not been a target. I watch from the window one night while keeping the lights out in the house as a person who was scouting the area looking for an easy mark went past my house. He seen the targets and took off like a jack rabbit. I'm pretty positive from the look on his face it was the targets that changed his mind.

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I live next to an elderly couple and an auto shop. The shop had 1 and only one break in. The guy was still rolling on the ground when the deputies got here. Apparently table salt and plastic shavings to the *** from a 12 GA at bout 20' hurts like hell. No one snoops around my house anymore......of course my mom shooting one of the local hobos w a 230 grain 45 acp rubber bullet might have contributed to that. Plus everyone in town knows I have ALOT of guns/other weapons and they all know I will use em.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did