A Very Good Morning.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gorknoids, Nov 8, 2008.

1. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

My 18 y/0 daughter went to the range this morning to shoot with me for the first time, and the girl's a natural. She got a kick out of doing Mozambiques on the bin Laden targets, and was making a few of the old guys look bad with her grouping.
    On the way home she put on her best C&W voice and something about "Threatening herself up a new boyfriend". :D

2. opaww

opaww New Member

I am to young to marry

3. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

If you're joking, I need to know because she's expecting and answer.

4. MichaelG

MichaelG New Member

I had a pretty good morning as well.
    My dad went out back into the old hog pen and shot a dear in the neck, and we spent an hour or two cleaning it. (6 point)
    The guts went into the pond in the back pasture, and the turtles were then coming up to make target practice. :p

5. opaww

opaww New Member

Its really good to see Father and Daughter shooting at the range together. I have hopes of my oldest Granddaughter and I doing the same thing.

6. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Michael, congrats on the fresh venison! I'm heading out in a few minutes to try and find some still-swimming striper fillets, as they can be bartered for whitetail tenderloin in some places.
    Opaww, the little vegetarian really enjoyed the shooting, and I enjoyed seeing her having fun doing something which didn't involve a computer. My grandkids are almost old enough to put up fishing for bream.

7. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

That is great, good to see it getting passed on again.