Firearms Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I carry a Glock 26 in an iwb holster. I also always carry 2 spare 10 shot magazines on my left side, idpa style. I am thinking about exploring a tuckable holster, like the Galco King Tuck or Supertuck. I want to carry extra mags and am wondering if there are any "tuckable" mag pouches on the market. Thanks.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
I'm sure there are but I've never seen one Rusty, other than the belly bands with mag pouches.

If you go ^^THIS^^ route I'd suggest finding one with the pouch just forward of the gun compartment.

Been carrying my PM 9 with 1 BUM this way for the last 5 of my 17 years of EDC and it's the most concealable and comfortable method I've discovered. ;)

Good Luck!

Tack

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tackleberry1 said:
I'm sure there are but I've never seen one Rusty, other than the belly bands with mag pouches.

If you go ^^THIS^^ route I'd suggest finding one with the pouch just forward of the gun compartment.

Been carrying my PM 9 with 1 BUM this way for the last 5 of my 17 years of EDC and it's the most concealable and comfortable method I've discovered. ;)

Good Luck!

Tack
Thanks Tack. I've tried belly bands but they're just too dang uncomfortable for me. I'll keep looking. I hope my dreams of concealing a Glock under a t-shirt will one day be realized. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.