A Time to Kill........

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by willshoum, Jul 14, 2011.

1. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Last night I had my pirogue stolen, I use this bateaux to run my crab traps. I call the cops and find out that they hit every one on the same canal. Stolen motors, boats, crab traps, etc. well most of what was stolen was retrieved except my ba teaux { pirogue } Now the hard part, I think that these azz hats are related. Am I justfied going door to door and ridding the area of these damn crack heads....... The jail system doesn't work..........:mad:

2. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Pirogue? Bateau? Is that even English? :D

I love pirogues, especially with onions and sour cream! :p

On a serious note, vigilantism never works out the way you want it to.

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Sorry to hear about your boat loss.

Maybe a good time to learn to fiberglass? I helped a buddy build a pirogue out of plywood and coat it, many years ago. http://www.unclejohns.com/boat/plans/p12build.pdf Ours didn't come out quite that pretty.

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Just what do you use for crab bait down there?

[​IMG]

5. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Hell bent and ..........

I took this Pirogue from a friends burn pile and reserected it fom the dead. One wk. and 125$ later I used this to run my traps. Now these damn crack heads think that they can get away with what ever they want. I' m at the age where I don't give a sh$t. And as for every one saying let the cops and the judicial system take care of the problem............ IT DON"T EFFIN WORK.....:eek:.......:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
  6. user4

user4 New Member

I understand your frustration. Truly I do, but it behooves me to inform you that we here, at Firearmstalk Forums, do not condone vigilantism and other assorted lawbreaking. We have a strict policy of non tolerance regarding such things. I ask you to refrain from further venting of this type as it can often be misinterpreted as creating a hostile forum experience, which we strongly abhor. Thank you for your understanding.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

Have you noticed your local curb stores selling single Chore Boy or other all-copper scrubbing pads lately? Ask them who buys them. Then ask whose business they want more.

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I'm sure there's something here I don't know. Can you please explain?

9. winds-of-change

I'm so sorry this happened, Will. What used to be nice, quiet, rural areas with neighbors who all knew and trusted each other just isn't that way anymore and it's a cryin' shame.

10. bkt

bkt New Member

Your frustration and anger is understood. But you're putting this forum in harm's way with this vigilantism stuff. Throttle back on that.

What you do is your decision. But neither I nor this forum condone vigilantism. If your local cop shop is so screwed up it can't or won't help, it's either time to get new cops or time to find a new place to live.

11. orangello

orangello New Member

The convenience stores that sell single Chore Boy's and those little roses in the glass tubes are selling crack-smoking supplies. When i lived in Memphis, there were a few of the more ghetto stores selling "kits" that contained a half ChoreBoy & a big lighter & the rose-in-a-tube.

I'm all for personal freedoms & such, but i prefer to shop elsewhere.

12. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Auggghhhuuhhgghhyy

Thanks, Because the cops told me not to interveene untill they had the full scope of what was going on. They asked me to stay home. To which I did. What P$$$$$$ me off most is that they recoverd every thing but My Da&&&&& Pirogue. Your words of advice is well taken. I love you all and hell I've never met you And I know that you all Bleed from the heart. Wills........

13. winds-of-change

Interesting. I'd look at that 'kit' and think..........what the heck..........?

14. freefall

freefall New Member

I've never seen a rose in a glass tube. Is it a real flower?

15. orangello

orangello New Member

16. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Here in ST.LOUIS the call the Chore & Rose Kit's Happy-Meals...I ve been in the store before and people ask for a Happy-Meal....and that's what they give them...in a kit or a brown paper bag...Real Classy...Only in ST.LOUIS.....

17. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Dumb and Dummerrrrrr......

First off, please accept my appologies, I cannot believe that these two idiots [brothers] were dumb enough to parade right in front of my home with my pirogue tied up in the back of thier pickup truck. I followed them to where they were unloading it into thier shed, called the cops and one hour later got my bateaux back home. Now its back to running my crab traps. The only thing that still burns my arse is that he will only be charged with possesion of stolen goods. Thanks for the ear........ Wills

18. winds-of-change

I'm so glad you got your boat back. Yes, they are idiots. Good thing, too. :D

19. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Got plenty of crab bait?

20. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm glad it worked out.

I'm no fan of crabs; i don't eat them, but everytime i go to the coast i take a pair of crab traps. How many do you set, usually?