A-Square rifles

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by SafariSam, Oct 26, 2011.

1. SafariSam

SafariSam New Member

any info on the quality of A-Square rifles will be greatly appreciated. thinking a little about getting one of the Hannibal rifles but want as much info as i can get about them first.

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Hi Sam- welcome to the forum- drop over by intro thread and say howdy when you get a minute.

A Square is a custom builder- and the developer of some of the REALLY big game rounds they build rifles for.

The price for their rifles includes fitting it to the buyer. IMHO, they are rather ugly, extremely well made, painfully accurate, capable of knocking down a safe, and pricey.

Company founder is a retired LTC that used to teach weapons systems at West Point, and ran the Jefferson Proving Ground for the Army.

Had experience with heavy caliber rifles?

3. SafariSam

SafariSam New Member

thanks for the info. i called A-Square and got a price of around $5,000. that is indeed pricey but i'm willing to pay something like that for a great rifle. i've definately got to have all the info i can get before i pay that though. i have a little experience with heavy calibers and own 2 rifles in calibers like that now and have had a couple more in the past.