A serious TEOTWAWKI question!

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by Gunz05G, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Gunz05G

Gunz05G New Member

okay okay okay.. just imagine the world just had a massive ZOMBIE outbreak. You only get three weapons, what would they be and why?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
  2. Gunz05G

Gunz05G New Member

o by the way you must be able to carry them with you, so probably no bazookas lol

3. orangello

orangello New Member

It's always entertaining to see how people answer these, but your thread title sounds like something from Jr. High.

A 10-22 with some high cap magazines for lots of headshots with no recoil.
    My CZ-75b 9mm, because i have a bunch of magazines for lots of low-recoil, close range head shots.
    A 3 pound sledge hammer for up close stuff.

The .22LR ammo is small and easily packable for travel.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Fixed it gello. [​IMG]

5. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

My Ruger 10/22, my Ruger SR9 and my Bear Grylls machete. I guess this was easy cause this is why I bought all three.

Sent from a Droid...but not the Droid you are looking for. Move along.

Attached Files:

6. Jon12312

Jon12312 New Member

Rem 870- 00buck and slugs, knoxx stock
    Keltec sub 2000 - 9mm, mags for glock.
    Glock 19 - serpa holster, light, slip on rubber grip, lanyard.

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Weedeater, hedge trimmer, chainsaw.

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Well I am going to go with a mini gun while on foot, a Stryker armored vehicle for when I need to be mobile and when all else fails ..... the ultimate weapon ;)

Attached Files:

9. md1911

md1911 New Member

10. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

I'd go to the local highway dept and enlist one of their plow/spreader trucks. They weigh 18000lbs, can hit 70mph and have a grader blade on the front. If you're gonna make dead things deader.... why not make em flatter too?
    Might have a .22 pistol for stowaways though.

11. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Get out of dodge
    [​IMG]

12. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Three guns? THREE!? Well, I've never really thought about that. A challenging question. Three of them eh? How insightful and thought-provoking...

Ah, but a sage once asked: "what is the nature of your TEOWTWAWKI scenario?" What a wise man. A real coach in the game of life. A big fish in a small pond.

Well, I DO know one needs a .22 LR rifle mostly because it is the weakest and I'm gonna live off of salamanders, me and my parrot who keeps praising the pipsqueek chambering, that'll shoot all the free Zombie battlefield pick-up rimfire. And if YOU think it is weak I'd like to see YOU stand in front of one -- lol, lol, lol.

And a $119 milsurp is a must -- lucky the commies didn't realize they had the best guns ever made and just gave their Makarovs, Nagants, and Mosin Nagants (bolt actions never fail you see) to their former enemies for hard currency -- jokes on them 'cause our money is worthless!

But the AR with lotsa junk hangin' on it, or was it the AK, is the best. Again, don't forget the mounted tactical flashlight w/strobe.

But one really needs the all-purpose Remington 500 shotgun. It is better than the Mossberg 870 12 ga. but that doesn't matter as long as you load alternating rounds of Flite-Control Tactical-colored Reduced Recoil #00 Buckshot and rifled slugs.

And you'll need a main battle rifle because apparently you don't want to be limited to the skirmishes.

And that trusty do-it-all 29" barreled 7mm-08 hunting rifle with Leupold scope that's accurate to 3,900 meters is critical when you want to, wink, wink, reach out and touch someone.

And a .357 is the most versatile. Revolver or semi-auto. 9mm or .45. Double action or single.

A flintlock: you can pick up flints on the roadway, mine and smelt your own lead, and make blackpowder from your pee.

Any gun is better than none.

They're all good as long as you plan your preps first. Or was that practice.

No hollow-points: Zombies have lawyers and will rip you apart in front of a jury and eat your brains.

A knife never runs out of ammo.

Soylent Green is people.

I'm here all week, twice on Sundays...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  13. Ryadew3468

Ryadew3468 New Member

Im coming with you, black powder with your pee?!

14. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Now that mushroom cloud, although sublime to an awesome degree, is the most diabolic evil ever let loose in the nuclear realm.
    Hope NEVER EVER to see such a thing in our lifetime. Action will inevitably birth a reaction here on earth, which would be the end of life.

Attached Files:

15. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

Ruger 10/22, Ruger SP101, Louisville Slugger. Plenty of .22lr ammo, fairly abundant amount of .38/.357, the bat is quiet with unlimited ammo.

16. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

You're awesome...

17. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Will someone plz tell my what teotwaki or whatever it is means!!

18. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

bend over and kiss your rear goodbye :)

19. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

The end of the world as we know it. Took me a moment

20. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Corked? Or maybe something in aluminum might be a batter choice.