A sad week .

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Nov 26, 2014.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Monday morning , one of my neighbor's house burned to the ground . She is a single mother of three young boys and with the holidays coming , I can't imagine the devastation she is feeling . Everybody in the village is pitching in to lessen the blow but , she lost everything . Nobody was injured and that is the most important thing .

My prayers go out to all that are in need or at loss . I do feel sad for all . To the rest , count our blessings because we never know what lie around the next corner !

2. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

They can give thanks that no one was killed or injured and I will give thanks that all of my family members who began the year healthy & well, will celebrate Thanksgiving in the same shape.

3. ohioskills

ohioskills New Member

should start an online DONTAIONS fund for her

4. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Somebody has already has done that . Living in such a small community brings out huge hearts , proud to be one of them . ;).

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I agree. I live in a small town and when anything happens like that to a member of our community, the outpouring of help is HUGE.

My heart breaks for that family, too. I hope someone has them over for Thanksgiving dinner.

6. G30USMC

G30USMC New Member Supporter

Sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers to the entire family

7. ohioskills

ohioskills New Member

what about an online donations from paypal im sure the form community could spair a few $$