a rough week

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by kyleytxrialover, Nov 20, 2010.

1. kyleytxrialover

kyleytxrialover New Member

last sun went to my year end shoot out broke 2 of my weapons. Then got laid
    off yesterday.
    They even had the nerve to wait untill after my shift

2. colmustard

colmustard New Member

So sorry to hear that, I know way to many pepole going through this, your not alone friend. Keep your head up.

3. kyleytxrialover

thanks bud i have a cdl haz-mat chl, and a clean record so my options are fairly good.
    plus i cooked for almost 30yrs, if need be i will cook at jack in the crack:D
    So it will be allright. I will walk with GOD and keep moving. So i am having a drink(the good stuff) and watching tombstone, from dusl till dawn, the texas rangers, and a few others(momma said so;)cause im depressed ya know:rolleyes:)
    I got blessed they didnt fight my unemployment, But some guys on my other forum have already helped to get my word out so i am good to go;)

4. orangello

orangello New Member

Good luck man! I bet you could put that CDL to use in short order; don't sweat it.

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Good luck and God bless. You have a great attitude and that will help you out a lot.

6. StanDJ77

StanDJ77 New Member

Sorry to hear that my friend....with your experience, u should bounce back shortly. Plus u have the man upstairs in your corner so with him u cant go wrong:)

7. colmustard

colmustard New Member

Well I am glad your doing ok, and its a big plus to be with GOD, HE will see you through, keep the faith brother.:)

8. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Sorry to hear this. Hope all goes well for you. Will pray for a new job for you.

9. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Sorry to hear. Best wishes.

10. hogrider

hogrider New Member

Maybe it just means there is something better waiting for you. Keep your head up.

11. kyleytxrialover

thanks all thats the plan:eek: things are looking up will post more after church

12. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I hope everything works out for you. Having the cdl helps a lot. I know that here you see ads for drivers every week in the papers. Holding trust in God that He is the great provider will give you much comfort.

I was terminated at the end of July by a national company that I had worked for for over 20 years. They promised a month of severance pay and continuance of insurance coverage, then a week later after I took everyone in to get glasses on the vision insurance they said I was not covered, and I would not get the severance. I'm over the hate now, I hope you can don't get that way like I was for a while. I was recruited by another company and started working again in less than a week with only a small cut in pay.

This all happened after I had spent over $11k on my house, new roof, new water softener, water filtration system, new front door, etc. Life sneaks up on a guy sometimes.

13. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I know I am not alone on this forum when I say I have been where you are. Take a day or so to relax and get your stuff together and go use what you are strong at to get going. Good luck!