Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see if you can solve this one.

If a person is as old as the year he was born in this year.......how old would he be this year?

I know someone who's age is the same as the year he was born in. Hahaha........can this even be solved or do I need to give more information?

For example.............a 12 year old born in the year 1912.

·
Registered
30 Posts
So either you know an 112 year old, or a 12 year old? I don't think anyone lived to be 212?;)

Veronica

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
I knew someone born in 1955, who was 55 in 2010.

Is it along those lines?

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
winds-of-change said:
Let's see if you can solve this one.

If a person is as old as the year he was born in this year.......how old would he be this year?

I know someone who's age is the same as the year he was born in. Hahaha........can this even be solved or do I need to give more information?

For example.............a 12 year old born in the year 1912.
He is 56!!! Born in 1956.

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
WoC, I took a guess.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
winds-of-change said:
What?

Yes, like that.

BINGO!! How did you figure it out?
I'm married to a math teacher.;). I used your example and went from there. Just started putting numbers together.

·
Administrator
26,157 Posts
Fathead- does your math teacher know the motel rate math riddle?

Winds- Can I cut in for a minute?

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
You reminded me of this...

So a marine drill sergeant is at a ball and some uppity anti-war girl is there. Noticing him and his rigid posture she approaches him. 'you know, if you got laid once in a while you might loosen up. Say, when was the last time you had sex anyways?'
'1957' he replies.
Suddenly she feels sorry for the guy, and realizes that maybe she could 'do her part' to show some love to this combat weary guy. She takes him in an empty room and proceeds to make love to him, which to her surprise is pretty amazing.
'wow!' she exclaimed, as they were cleaning up. 'you sure are amazing for a guy who hasn't seen any action since 1957!'

He looked down at his watch and said, 'well, Hell, that was only 3 hours ago.'

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Mosin said:
You reminded me of this...

So a marine drill sergeant is at a ball and some uppity anti-war girl is there. Noticing him and his rigid posture she approaches him. 'you know, if you got laid once in a while you might loosen up. Say, when was the last time you had sex anyways?'
'1957' he replies.
Suddenly she feels sorry for the guy, and realizes that maybe she could 'do her part' to show some love to this combat weary guy. She takes him in an empty room and proceeds to make love to him, which to her surprise is pretty amazing.
'wow!' she exclaimed, as they were cleaning up. 'you sure are amazing for a guy who hasn't seen any action since 1957!'

He looked down at his watch and said, 'well, Hell, that was only 3 hours ago.'
That's funny!!

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fathead- does your math teacher know the motel rate math riddle?

Winds- Can I cut in for a minute?
My riddle has been solved. On to the next riddle.......

Let's keep this place lively!

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
How about this brain buster? My kids always love this once they figure it out. What would the next line of numbers be? (hint: there is no multiplication, division, addition or subtraction involved)

???????????

·
Administrator
26,157 Posts
Well, the first line has a one. and the next line says that.
One 1. and the next line says what is on the line above it-
Two ones (21)

Continues that way, each line DESCRIBING (not adding, subtracting, etc) what is the line above it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts