A revelation!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Sniper03, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I was setting here in my Lazy Boy this evening when a very important topic and question came to mind!
    After much enlightening and intellectual thought I came up with the following solution and just wanted to share it with all of my friends on the FTF. So they would not in the future exert the effort to address the same issue.
    The following 10 ways to win an argument with your wife, girlfriend, or others of the opposite sex!

Please scroll down for the answers!

OH WELL!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  2. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Such epiphanies happen at various times in everyone's life and I heartily agree with your findings, my wife has helped me learn how lucky I am that she is still around, since I am usually wrong about any domestic issue, I always fail to remind her of things she wants to get done,, even if she never told me,, I never know where her keys or wrist watch happens to be in the morning, and other infractions that may cause her distress,, lucky indeed.

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

From Robt. Heinlein's Notebooks of Lazarus Long:

In any argument with your wife, if you find that you are correct, and she is wrong- apologize at once!

4. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

that is always the man's final words!:p

6. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

a logical peace loving man :cool:

7. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I remember my dad yelling at his wife "Why don't you just shut up?" And then she did. Every time. Everyone felt sad for her.
    "Shut up" is a banned phrase at my house. I don't say it to my wife or my children, and I won't hear it from anyone.
    The wife and I do not always agree. When that occurs, we discuss it privately. And I never, never talk about wife problems with anyone other than my wife. Who else could correct it anyway?
    And that "don't go to bed mad" baloney is crap. We all get angry. You don't need to change her opinion, just accept it.
    We all make mistakes and we all have regrets. There will be bad times and sad times but you love through them.
    I don't remember all the arguments we have had. I do remember all the good times.
    There is a country and western song about this and I would love to post a link but I don't know how with the new app. Anyway, it is a lotta things different by Kenny Chesney.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryo2T1AnBlE[/ame]

8. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter