A Reason to keep that handgun close

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by northhike, Mar 10, 2010.

1. northhike

northhike New Member

2. jbd

jbd New Member

that is why my gun is on me at all times, until i go to bed then its on the nightstand right next to me. thank god that family is ok.

3. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Everyone that has children should try to train their children to do this. Target practice wouldn't hurt, either. That little man deserves anything he wants!

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I saw it on Fox. That kid is brave and he did right. The family is lucky the bad guys left after the kid told them he called 911.

5. Force4000

Force4000 New Member

Man this kid really kept his cool and was smart about the situation. Good thing the robbers didn't try to start a hostage situation.

6. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Or shoot everyone in the house...

7. Force4000

Force4000 New Member

Yea that to.

8. detroit2786

detroit2786 New Member

Amazing kid, I can only hope to train my children to be that calm and brave.

9. superc

superc Member

I can't tell you the (large) number of times I have knocked on a stranger's door (it was my job to do so) which was opened by a kid who said come in, I'll get them," when I asked if their parents were home. I'd say about 1/3 of the parents were a little annoyed at the kids, but also about 2/3 of the parents seemingly saw nothing at all wrong with their kids opening the door to a total stranger.

10. ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer New Member

Whenever a kid opens the door for me like that I tell them to close and lock the door while they get their parents. Then I tell their parents why I told the kid to do it. Most parents think twice after being told what COULD happen.

11. Dizzll

Dizzll New Member

12. aboroth

aboroth New Member