A New Type of Weapon

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by TimKS, Jul 9, 2020.

1. TimKS

TimKS Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

2. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

oh ya revolutionize the blue brotherhood and military activities to fire a deterrent projectile at 1.1k\minute towards citizen and during military engagements!

sigh...

dango likes this.

3. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

Wabbit stirring up crap again

sigh....

dango, austin92 and Oldoutlaw like this.
  4. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep he is. As always. That little creep just never stops. Nor will he unless management
    starts moderating as they should be. But they don't and won't it appears. Trolling on this board is out of control. Seems that is the way they want it to be. So be it I guess.
    I have other boards to spend my time at as it is. I am about done with this troll factory.

5. Nmwabbit

Rifling82 nice counter commentary regarding the proclamation a new weapon whose capability is advertised by the designer o/a 1.1K projectiles per minute which is intended for the blue brotherhood and military use...

you truly believe the blue brotherhood needs more military grade armament to kill the citizenry of this country or any country’s citizens?

do you truly believe the military forces of this world’s countries need such a device...

Yet all you do is hurl diminutive rhetoric at this member...good job rifling82!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    dango likes this.
  6. Nmwabbit

thanks oldoutlaw... i find postings, such as yours, fascinating, as your commentary is not against what was posted, per se, but rather a small attempt at a personal attack towards an other member, but interestingly the rather contentious personal attack towards the proprietor(s) of this private forum.

you might just be granted your wish oldoutlaw!

dango likes this.
  7. AgedWarrior

AgedWarrior Well-Known Member

Interesting. I will be watching to learn more. I want our military to be equipped with the very best. If it has good non lethal application for LE, that is interesting as well. On the other hand, as technology becomes more available, and it will, why should public be held back in the future? Seems that would violate 2nd.

dango and Rifling82 like this.
  8. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

if everyone puts the troll on their ignore list, he is effectively moderated out of existence.

dango, woodlander and armoredman like this.
  9. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Anything that will make our police more effective against criminals, and traitors is great news.

Especially if it's lethal.

dango and Rifling82 like this.
  10. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

11. austin92

austin92 Well-Known Member

Ever think it’s your fake old English and sh!t attitude rather than EVERYONE else?

12. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

Pot calling kettle black.

dango, Oldoutlaw and Rifling82 like this.
  13. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

Dude, air rifles are HUNDREDS of years old. Compressed air, upon expansion drops precipitously in temperature, the temperature drop raises rime, inhibiting any kind of valving that supports a ludicrous claim of 1,100 rounds per second.
    Simple physics.
    Besides, who wants to carry a ginormous pressure vessel with them everywhere they go.

Relax, you and your anti-establishment friends will not need to worry about dodging bullets from this "innovation" you will continue to be engaged with archaic powder fired weapons.

14. armoredman

armoredman Well-Known Member

Ah, so nice to not read the junk of trolls with the wonderful ignore option.

15. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah , it shoots derogatory pronouns ......! Eeeeeek.......!

16. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

Watch out boys, Dango is on the lose o_O;)

schnuffleupagus, dango and Oldoutlaw like this.