A New Shooting website

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Pekin7, Nov 17, 2012.

1. eltoro

eltoro New Member

The other day at DUnhams in Pekin the sales guy was telling me about the tremont shooting club said it's a nice place. where do I see the membership fee's ? I may be interested in Joining I have nowhere to shoot worth a darn here in Peoria and it gets old fast.

2. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

My first impression is to consolidate your menu topics and get them all on one line. Other than that, it looks pretty good for a first site.

3. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Take a look at the Chillicothe Sportsmen's Club too. I'm a member there. There website is www.chillisportsmen.org.

4. eltoro

eltoro New Member

I tried chilli and it is a nice place but so many rules and guidelines and stuff. and I am not going to work around the range. I am way to busy living in Illinois, florida, and operating 3 corporations my time to shoot is at range or in self defense at work. I wish I had 10 hours a year to shoot that would be awesome but I don't even have that.

5. eltoro

eltoro New Member

Well no range for me :(

The tremont club has a 20 year wait list. SO why have a web page if nobody can join ? Well who cares why target shoot when ammo is so hard to get anyways.