Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, names Ryan McMillan, grandson of Gale. I want to introduce myself to this new community, so here goes. First, this is a great site and America needs more firearms related sites like these. Next, background, ex-military. Now Im out doing really interesting stuff at McMillan. Lastly, I wanted to invite everyone to check out all of the new ventures McMillan has involved itself in this year. Please check out our new website that will launch by the end of this week at www.mcmillanusa.com. Now dont worry for all of you old schoolers, www.mcmfamily.com will still work. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Nice to make your acquaintance, sir!

East Tennessee good ol' boy saying, "Hello!"

:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome, Ryan.

Your granddad was one of my all time favorite shooters. He was always very generous with his knowledge, and I learned a lot from all the articles and posts that he wrote. I also learned a lot from Kelly, but have not heard much from him lately.

I look forward to your new endeavors.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Welcome! :D I'm glad you've joined our community here.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Ryan glad to have you aboard.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
07/10/2007 ?!?!

And only one post to date??

I would have thought so much more of you cane.... and with that fabulous backyard view as well.

You are hereby admonished to only post in ACTIVE threads for at least 3 days. :p

JD

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome

Glad to have you around and enjoy our forum :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts