A new day dawn..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jun 19, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I awake to the purrrrrrring of an old diesel clanking and clunking away in my back yard.. Tis the loggers working the fruits of the forest.! I have given them free access to though my back yard to get to their location for it is the easiest wAy.! Terrain a bit rough here so they can freely use my road.!

Interesting fellows all three.! They would at glance appear to be of Amish decent but are not by any means . They have a very innocent sense of humor , but funny none the less ,! Of course , I crack my morning joke or two and off they go , selectively choosing each and every tree ..! Other than the tracks they leave , one can hardly tell they were there..!

Go loggers and love my forest as I do .! No rape or pillage but to hand pick each hard wood and earn your dollar in good conjoins..! For after my bad joke , it is after all my forest..!

2. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Are you getting any fruit from those trees?

3. tri70

tri70 New Member

My cousin does logging and he will give the owner of the property 40% of the take from the land.

4. dango

Well , since I'm about to lose my shorts in a divorce , I don't get much..! Yes , I have made a sweet deal for the wife..! She will be happy..! :)

5. rurak

rurak New Member

Divorce is like a head butt ..... nobody really wins. Or so I've heard

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Yes, why yes, that's true. :(

7. dango

I fought a battle I could not win to begin with..! 90 year old Mother in Law..!

The shirt on my back and my pride will have to do..! :confused:

8. TruggieTex

TruggieTex New Member

I have found that sometimes the effort is all you can control....all you can measure yourself against.

Have fought many battles because the issue needed to attain 'fighting' status....not because winning was possible or expected!

9. dango

I do not fight with out cause , I'm not a fool..! It was just a battle I could not win..! Morality..! Some how , I did win..! Bitter sweet shall we say..? :)

10. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Fruit notdku? He's getting nuts!

11. dango

Ok now , I'm better now ..! :) My sword really has found it's home again , in my hands..! :D little things do matter..! Enough of this depressing crap..! I sorry I brought it up.!

Back to : What did one Italian priest say to the other ..? Hmmm.? I have no idea , I'm Polish..! :D

How many rednecks does it take two make a Polack.? Two silly..! :D

12. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

As many of us on here know all too well there is life after divorce. I do agree no one wins but sometimes there is no other way. Enjoy your freedom. It wont last!! LOL

13. dango

I am such the flirt.....! :eek:

14. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Hey Dango ! Remeber marriage is not a WORD. It is a SENTENCE.:D

15. dango

Life with hard labor , Eeeeeek..! :confused: :D