A never ending story

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Babyfacenelson, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Babyfacenelson

Babyfacenelson New Member

I dont know if something like this has been done before but it seems like fun.
    I will start the story one paragraph at the most and then you guys, the members of FTF, will continue the story. Line by line.
    You can twist it however you want, you can be weird and silly or dark and dower.
    I want this to be a communal story. There are close to 41k members here and i want to see everyone of you bastards participate.

We open here.

Look around you! Look at the death, the destruction!
    You have destroyed what we once fought to build. We were unstoppable. And then the betrayal. Please. Tell. Me. WHY.
    *he choked out the last words with tears streaming down his dirty face*

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  2. TWMIM

TWMIM New Member

He mopped his dirty face with his shirt, and surveyed the area. The thick field of polyester came to mid shin. Need higher ground.

Nitrox looked around, stomach growling. He ambled for an hour, and came to a giant structure, it appeared to be made of oak. Resting beneath it, the prize.

An M&M the size of a football. A Cheez-it, the size of a large pizza. He sat, and tucked into his feast.

Hunger sated, he eyed the structure, and began his ascent....

3. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Chapter Three

As he walked he lamented on lost comrades, so many gone forever. Strong proud fighting men brought to their knees by politicians. The world just seems to be a lonelier place these days.

4. Babyfacenelson

Nitrox walked for hours and hours.
    He felt lost, alone even hopeless.
    As he crested a large hill he saw something, something odd.
    As he approched the marble dome he noticed something written above the stone doorway. Something ancient.
    It said......

5. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Arco della Ciambella Where the hell am I

6. Babyfacenelson

Just my luck *he kicked the ground angrily*
    OW, SON OF A BI----. *what he saw before him stunned him into silence, the door had opened and the interior of this strange marble dome was....was...*

7. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Plated in stunning 24 KT. Gold. Bodies were strewn everywhere all of them in expensive suits. On the top of roof there was a mural of men at a table. Above the mural it read "World Counsel". The mural was signed by Michelangelo.

8. TWMIM

TWMIM New Member

And then he realized.

He was 3" tall.

His mind reeled.

The FTF Underground had developed a shrinking ray, diminishing his height so that he could access this secret vault. A vault that the New World Order had developed to crush true sons of Liberty everywhere.

Nitrox headed further into the vault, slowly trudging forward...

9. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Gadzooks my pecker has shrunk

10. Babyfacenelson

Nitrox was still in shock but he pressed foward.
    He could hear something in the distance, a deep rumbling echoed from a long dark hallway to his left.
    He reseates the magazine in his PT1911 and turns towards the dark hallway.

11. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

He then proceeds to hear a series of loud clicks, almost like a gun jamming, it was coming from behind him, he turns and sees a New World Order guard holding Jimenez pistol. He fires 1 shot from his 1911 and brings him down for good.

12. Babyfacenelson

The noise of Nitrox's gun going off attracted the guards, all of them.
    Nitrox is surrounded by 20 men of The New World Order.

"Good thing i am using an extended mag" Nitrox chuckled to himself.

13. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

being so small has its advantages. they had not spotted him

14. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

(Switches to perspective of New World Order guard named Rick)

I heard a small sound followed by the sounds of my comrades screams, followed by the sounds of my own.

(Back to Nitrox)

I had pulled a small but very effective silencer out of my pocket. I then continued to shoot all of them except one, he was about to be given a special job...