A moment of silence

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by paganwolf, Mar 22, 2009.

1. paganwolf

paganwolf New Member

My heart goes out to the the three Men in Blue gunned down yesterday in Oakland and prayers for the fourth fighting for his life. The news said that the shooter was a parolee with an extensive criminal background. Wonder what liberal judge decided this piece of sh!t had paid his debt and was safe to be released to gun down these brave men.
    :mad:

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

But there are no guns allowed in Oakland. How did this happen.

I am sorry for the loss of the OPD and the families get my prayers.

3. chopkick

chopkick New Member

Just read the article. Said at the scene of the first shooting, of the two motorcyle officers, about twenty bystanders lingered around taunting police.

You can access story off drudge report.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Prayers and Best Wishes for the family, and the fourth Brave Member still fighting.

I haven't read the whole story, just what was covered on the local news, but I hope that POS has a "heart attack" while in custody and never gets to his new trial....

Hell, it would be worth getting arrested to get this done. This guy obviously deserves to be 9 feet under.... no, I didn't mean six, that is where good people get buried....

Another example of how gun control is doing wonders to empower the criminals and punish the tax paying, law abiding civilians...

JD

5. Ghillie-Monster

Ghillie-Monster New Member

God keep those Men, and I hope the shooter gets what he deserves.

6. chopkick

chopkick New Member

He did. He was killed by S.W.A.T. Officers after killing two of them in a gun battle at the apartment complex where he was hiding.

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Why can't we just carpet bomb calie? Start at sacramento and go south wiping out every living thing in sight. there are a few people We should get out but I would force all actors and their lot to say and fight the fight that they wanted. Then I would just bomb the crap out of the entire place.

8. chopkick

chopkick New Member

I agree tango. Here in the central San Joaquin Valley, which used to be a bastion of conservatism, the liberal hordes are running amuk. I would liken it to a ClassIII Zombie Outbreak. So, when the airstrike comes, please make it Danger Close! :(

9. bkt

bkt New Member

Yeah, I just read this myself. Prayers to the survivors and for the one injured officer.

This event will be exploited shamelessly by gun-grabbers. They won't consider the lousy so-called "justice" that let this piece of vermin back out on the streets. They won't take into account he acquired those firearms illegally.

Feh.

10. ChuckD

ChuckD New Member

I saw on the news were the fourth died :(

11. WDB

WDB New Member

Sorry to say I just read that the 4th officer passed away. A 5th officer was grazed with a bullet at the appartment but it was a minor injury. This guy used two different firearms, the first a pistol at the traffic stop and a assault style rifle at the apartment. Sorry I can't call it a sport utility rifle in the situation. The liberals will be all over this to tighten gun control but it should show just how easy it it is for bad guys to get guns illeagly and taking them from honest people will only make events like this more wide spread.

It's truly a shame that four good men lost there lives to someone I expect the parole board knew they were releasing someone who would reoffend. I would truly like to know the names of those on the parole board so we could all send them pictures of the officers and our thoughts just might make them think twice before they rubber stamp the next violant preditor for release. At least the PD sentenced this turd properly otherwise he would be back on the streets again in 10 years. I read where one of his relitives said the turd was't a monster, I wonder what her diffinition of a monster would be?

12. bigbad-ratman

bigbad-ratman New Member

my brother is a cop, so this really hits home. i am not a really religious person, but i mean it when i say: God watch over them and their families.

13. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Only in Kalifornia would a mob taunt the police who are trying to apprehend a dangerous criminal. My prayers are with the families and their brave fallen. What has happened to our country?

14. chopkick

chopkick New Member

Let me guess, he was a nice kid who was turning his life around.

15. Bighead

Bighead New Member

I wish I could convince all the cops in California to pull up stakes and head for places that appreciate what they do. Saw a bumper sticker that said "You don't like the police, try living without any." It twists my guts to hear about ingrats taunting officers who lost four partners at the hands of some violent criminal who should not have been let out of prison.

Unfortunately I have to agree with WDB that the political haymakers are going to be out yelling about guns instead of looking at the failure of society to properly confine violent criminals.

I'm going to hit submit reply for I get more pissed off...

Link: The Officer Down Memorial Page

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  16. Bighead

Bighead New Member

The policeman stood and faced God,
    Which must always come to pass.
    He hoped his shoes were shining,
    Just as brightly as his brass.

"Step forward now, policeman.
    How shall I deal with you?
    Have you always turned the other cheek?
    To my church have you been true?"