A message that all here should take seriously

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by wjnfirearms, May 18, 2012.

1. wjnfirearms

wjnfirearms New Member

As we all here are true 2A advocates and hopefully, true Americans who stand for all that we hold dear, this message is for you. It matters not what your faith is based at or on. It just matters that you're an American.

This group has been doing for 20 years what we all should be and also doing it with pure intent. I'm a member and so should you all be.

http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m2/rabbi-message.htm

2. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

One thing the people can bet on, the Jewish people are not going to allow another Hitler to emerge. They were smiled at, sweet talked, and hood winked in the last election. They are smart enough not to be hoodied twice in a row.

3. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

JPFO is an excellent outfit.

4. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Interesting link.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

NEVER underestimate your enemy!

There is no [​IMG] in losing!

6. JWagner

JWagner New Member

7. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Interesting read. The Jews walked into the Holocaust with their blinders on. Not all of them acquiesced quietly as the Nazi's learned in the ghettos of Warsaw. You would think in 5000 years they would learn not to trust governments.

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It was a Jewish man who convinced me guns were not 'bad' and took me to a range and showed me a good time, coincidentally. He was the start of all this gun obsession I have. :D

9. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

I know that Israeli's do not hate guns.

Fortunately, because they are surrounded by hostile nations.

So a distinction should be made between Israeli-Jews and American-Jews, in discussing these trends and viewpoints.

10. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

Yes, you would think.

First the Egyptians attacked them, then the Assyrians, then the Babylonians, then the Greeks, then the Romans, then the Spanish, then the Germans, now the Arabs and Palestinians.

Americans have never attacked them, but whose luck holds out forever?

Why even risk it?

11. vincent

vincent New Member

Not a member but I've been frequenting their site for some time now. I'd be inclined to say that the pro-2A and anti 2A argument knows no demographic boundaries.

Here's a link from them I pass along as much as possible...

http://jpfo.org/pdf02/gun-facts-5.1.pdf

12. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

I think that's correct, no demographic boundaries.

Those in favor of 2A have normally grown up around guns and love them.

Those opposed to 2A normally have no experience with guns and fear them.

The fallacy of the anti-2A viewpoint is that there are never enough police readily available to do your policing for you. Living your life unarmed is waiting for a disaster to happen to you.

13. JTJ

The Jews must realize that if Hitler had won, there would be no Jews. I guess most of the brave/sane ones are in Israel. The Israelite's sold themselves to Pharaoh so they would not starve during the 7 bad years. They did not fight the Egyptians. They did become fighters again in the Desert during the Exodus.

14. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

I actually had in mind the time Pharoah Shishak attacked and overran Jerusalem, much later than the Exodus, as far as being attacked.

Speilberg's movie Raiders of the Lost Ark made this history famous because it presumes that Egypt is therefore where the ark was then taken.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shishak

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  15. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

It is safe to say that if Adolf Hitler had won, and conquered the entire western world, if not the whole world, then there would probably have survived no Jews, true.

Whether the survivors attribute gun rights and 2A to this salvation is unknown but unlikely.

A lot of intellectuals grow up in a sheltered enviroment, and get no exposure to guns and shooting. That's the main problem with those who have anti-2A viewpoints.

It is just a coincidence that a lot of Jews also happen to be very intellectual.

Almost all intellectuals are afraid of guns and have little shooting experience.

16. JoshH

JoshH New Member

So let me get this straight Shoobee all us simple minded gun nuts who cling to our guns and religion are non-intellectual? SMDH!!

17. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

and yet Jews still support bambam with something like a ridiculous 68%

18. JTJ

That number has dropped! Maybe some of them are waking up.

19. JonM

JonM Moderator

nah, he was just this past week pandering to the jewish sector claiming he had some "master plan" to attack iran over nukes.

20. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

Seems like it. Yah.

:D