A man's weapon

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by user4, Jun 5, 2009.

1. user4

user4 New Member

I give you... The Rifle Axe

[​IMG]

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Needs a bayonet too. ;)

3. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

I remember in the 1970's when Classic Arms was selling a .45 cal. Cutlass Pistol. It had a decent sized blade under the barrel of a percussion pistol. It was used by boarding parties in the early 1800's.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And a Man's Man to wield it....

Sam Axe!

Attached Files:

5. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I didn't recognize him in a suit.

Good first episode for the season last night.

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

+1 on Sam Axe

Sam is a man because he makes it easy to be a man. In his opinion, nothing looks better than a mojito in his hand other than a mojito in each hand. He also pulls tail with nice cars. Bruce does a great job as Sam, imo.

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I liked it. The whole 'unprotected' story line may get tiring, because it can be very predictable. But, Michael did say it is time to try to get his job back. That can be good. The show has good writers, f/x, actors and other good stuff.

I'm not sold on "Royal Pains" yet. There is a hottie factor. Mix in the car potential and it can be worth more looks, imo.

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I did not see that weapon on Deadliest Warrior. Imagine if the Apache had those? :eek:

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Sam is one of the best aspects of the show, more than a little bit behind, the AMAZING Fiona Glenanne!

Michael is like the annoying reason I have to sit through to see the next scene with Fiona ( and her nipples ) or the hear the next one liner from Sam.

I love Bruce Campbell from back in the Evil Dead days and he is still doing a great job of staying busy in the supporting actor roles. Love that guy. :D

JD