A$$hat husband...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by knfxda, Apr 28, 2012.

1. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Hate it when any gun owner does crap like this to any one inexperienced with weapons. It's usually the dbag husband or boyfriend doing this crap.

Hope she never needs to use a gun to defend herself or her family and hesitates because of this.

Wife will never touch a gun again

:mad:

2. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I saw this video a few years ago and had the same thought.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yes the guy is an asshat. From what I'm seeing though she shouldn't have been touching the gun. She was clearly inexperienced to the point of not even knowing if it was loaded or not. Bad situation over all.
    That said perhaps he did it to teach her a lesson about touching his guns because of this fact. My girlfriend for instance currently has no business handling a firearm and up until a recent scare she had she had no interest in learning (i tried). She will be taking a course (on my dime).
    I'm not saying its right by any means.

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Total set up. If her fat, ugly but never handles a gun again, it will be too soon. The ones that piss me off are the ones that have the "little lady" shoot the 8 magnum with out eye or ear protection, no orientation or instruction, etc. Then laugh their azzes off when it hits her in the forehead. That is stupid!

5. nastyogre

nastyogre New Member

Saw this awhile back. The entire video explains that he expressly told her not to touch the weapon multiple times because she didn't know what she was doing and after several warnings did this to teach her what could happen. Not saying its right but she shouldn't be playing with it in the first place. Tools aren't toys people. :)

6. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

He should not have married a retard (no offense to any retards here). I just hope this mental midget (her) has her tubes tied.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lmfao. Personally I was expecting her to put a round through that water bottle and into her house.

8. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

He's a douche. Don't know if she ever asked or wanted to be trained on guns, but that was not smart nor safe.

9. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

+1 on that. He could have handled the situation in a more responsible way.

10. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

I would never tell my wife to not touch the gun. Instead I'd teach her how to handle it. My wife is no natural shooter, but she knows the basics and is quite safe.

Firearms involvement notwithstanding, playing jokes on each other in a marriage is fun.

11. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

The guy is an *** hat... But I did laugh pretty hard.

12. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I hate stupid people. The husband is both an azzhat and an idiot for letting her do that, and the wife is just an idiot.

13. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I also saw this video awhile back and did she, yes or no, pick up the gun and play with it? She did. He said he told her multiple times not to play with a gun so he taught her a lesson.

14. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Why would the gun be left unattended on a table outside for her to come across and play with?

15. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i'm with CHLChis on this as i do the same thing. anytime a new firearm is bought or traded, we spend some time getting her familar with it after i am familar with it. we both then spend some time shooting it and getting comfortable with using it. my wife is no where near the gun enthusiast i am, but she does now how to load, reload and operate just about any firearm that i own.

both of them are idiots, but he's a jerk for the way he went about teaching a lesson.