A funny thing happened today .

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Mar 26, 2014.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I went to town today to find that cross bow sting i need . I took it to Well known sport shop locally . It looks like three strings with all kinds of pulleys and such , we'll beyond my simple mind so professionals it is . The guy looked at and said well , it the string all right . Also said a cheap string will throw accuracy off to .
    Hey , I have never had a compound cross bow so I buy the expensive one and had to order it . How long ? Ten days . Me.........where,s it coming from ? Indiana . Ok then call when it gets here .
    I have an old recurve so I,m gonna play until lit gets here .

Oh yeah , that funny thing , a lady , small a petite , 100ish or so pounds said she wanted a CC weapon for protection , he picked up a Ruger 22 . She had a bullet in her pocket and asked do have anything this size bullet in a gun this size of the Ruger ? She was holding 45/70 .....Eeeeeek.! Lol .

2. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

You should have showed her your 45/70.;) :p

3. JW357

JW357 New Member

Lol how would ya like to be the gun store employee dealing with HER.

4. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Really?

5. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

No I wouldn't but I do like the way she thinks...:D

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Cheesy movie- Kuffs- but one good quote when the new patrol officer goes to the local gun shop-

George Kuffs: I'm looking for a really big gun which holds a lot of bullets.

Gun Salesman: God bless you, young man.