As I have said in previous posts, I purchased this gun at a show already "Bubbafied". I thought it would make a fun project to keep me out of trouble. After making the ATI stock fit properly (Bubba butchered it pretty bad and I should have just bit the bullet and replaced it) I made bedding pillars bedded the stock and Magazine. The barrel was counterbored 2 1/2", which is the most I have seen on a M-N, and needed another inch so I shortened the barrel to 24" and recrowned. I made the bolt handle but had a professional do the welding since my welding skills aren't very good. I made the scope mount from a Remington 1100 mount and did the drilling and tapping then bedded the mount to the reciever. The scope on it now is just for mock up. What I would like from the members of this forum is suggestions for a finish. I was thinking of a Camo Duracoat.