A Few More Custom Handmade Knives with Sheaths

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by wahooknifemaker, Jul 23, 2014.

1. wahooknifemaker

wahooknifemaker New Member

Hi,
    Here are photos of a few more custom, handmade knives I have available.
    Contact me for specifications and costs.
    Thank you,
    Randy
    402-443-2308

Attached Files:

2. R1D2

R1D2 New Member

them are nice ... out of curiosity are they just for show... and what's the price ranges?

3. wahooknifemaker

wahooknifemaker New Member

Fully functional and price ranges

Hi,
    Each one of these knives can be used in the field. The least expensive knife is the "patch knife," or small blade knife with the coyote jaw bone handle. It is $40.00

The most expensive knife is the Colorado skinner with the large blade with the hammered top edge and carved Whitetail buck on the elk antler handle. It is $145.00. While fully functional, I doubt few would use it in the field.

The knife with the deer jaw bone handle and drop point blade is good in the field and for display. I made one 15 years ago like it and still use it every day It is $75.00.

Perhaps the best knife for use in the field is the upswept blade knife with the solid brass guard and long, dark brown, bumpy elk antler handle. It is $90.00. Its fancy wooden end cap has polished bone inlayed in the end of it.

The Damascus blade knife with the white-ish elk antler handle is $125.00. You know good U.S.-made Damascus has more than 200 layers of steel and holds an edge. While many folks keep Damascus blade knives for display, this is a darn good knife for the field.

In considering my prices, remember each knife comes with a custom, handmade leather sheath — except for the coyote jaw bone handle knife, and I can get a sheath for it.
    Thanks for your inquiry, and maybe you can help me out with a referral or gift as I wait and wait for my disability payments to kick in after my recent two brain surgeries,
    Randy
    402-443-2308