A Christmas card from Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

The Tiger Woods Family Christmas Portrait

...............................................................................
    [​IMG]

2. suprdave

suprdave New Member

That is one good-lookin' woman. I don't know why ANYONE would cheat on that!

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

The difference between a golf ball and an Escalade? Tiger can drive a golf ball.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL Benning. :D

The women he was cheating with aren't THAT attractive, in my opinion. And their Pre-nup said that she got $300 MILLION DOLLARS if they got divorced because of anything that was HIS FAULT!!

NO PIECE OF TAIL IS WORTH $300 MILLION DOLLARS.

Apparently she got a HIGH 8 figure cash payout transfered to an offshore account in her name & the pre-nup is being re-written in her favor to give her MORE money to keep this sham marriage alive and well so as not to upset his endorsement deals.

Way to f**k up your life Tiger! You are sexting another woman while you are AT HOME, with your WIFE?!?!

Sweet Jesus man, how dumb a man are you?!?! :eek:

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Now that's funny right there. :D

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Tiger believed his own hype. :rolleyes:

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Damn Tiger, we all make mistakes, and may be tempted to taste the forbidden fruit at times.................But you seriously f@cked up son. :mad:

Your dad would be turning in his grave, God rest his SF soul..........because you didn't properly adhere and apply covert operational presence and most importantly, maintain and safeguard classified damaging intel. :cool:

I am very disappointed........your a no-go and need to be recycled. :(

Jack

8. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

In no way am I trying to justify his actions but we are not living his life. What he did was wrong and he will pay for it, not only with his wife, but with his endorsement contracts when this settles down and the promos and ads that are already set run their course. That said, can you imagine the temptations that are thrown at him all the time? As a married man, I would not want that type of temptation. You are full of beans if you think that you could easily say no. The women he chose to sleep with may not in some peoples opinion been of the caliber that his wife is, but who's to say that the other women aren't his type. Hey, some people think that thin redheads are hot, while others prefer blonde BBW's.

Again, I am not making excuses for his behavior because he is paying and will continue to pay for this. Just saying that most who take a moral high ground have their own indiscretions of one type or another that they keep in the dark.

9. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

That picture is funny though.

10. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I think they should stay together. But in all fairness she should come over to my house and cheat on Tiger. He11 fair's fair and I'm willing to help to keep thees two together.:D

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

He should change his name to Baby Seal, since he was clubbed by a Scandinavian.

12. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

Agreed, thats why I think hes a moron for getting married. when you make money like tiger woods makes money, you can have any piece of tail you want, so why would he marry the first woman he meets.

13. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Well played...

Attached Files:

14. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Have you looked at her? She's smokin' hot!

15. 1911 Fan

1911 Fan New Member

Stupid....yes, no question. Am I disappointed? Big time.

But what makes me sick is that the media is giving this so much air time....media that never would have given mention to his 14 majors, or the fact that he dominates his sport like no other, before all this sensationalist crap came out.

His image (and the image I had of him) is beyond repair.....but so is the American media.

16. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

yea, but when you make 410 million dollars in a year, im pretty sure you could have a different girlfriend for every day of the week that looks just as good as erin does.

17. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Duhhhhhh
    ]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  18. MichaelG

MichaelG New Member

Face made me think of Pamela Anderson for whatever reason..

19. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Maybe he knows my old college buddy.....his theory on relationships
    "Its only cheating if the girl you're banging is hotter than your girlfriend"

Take a mulligan Tiger---No Harm, No Foul:D

20. flyingbrickracing

flyingbrickracing New Member

As seen on a helmet sticker..
    No matter how good she looks,somewhere there's a man who's tired of her $h1t.
    Not my words........My wife would never let me say something like that:eek: