9mm Luger ammo

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by twitch, Feb 27, 2013.

1. twitch

twitch New Member

My son just bought his first 9mm where's the best place to buy ammo ,DHS?

2. badasstruck

badasstruck New Member

Wherever he is lucky enough to find any at a semi reasonable price! 9mm, .223, and 22lr are hard to come by in most areas right now.

3. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

PSA had blazer brass 9mm yesterday for 14.95 a box. I ordered 250 rounds and after shipping, I think it was .32 a round.

4. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

The best place? Whoever has some in stock.
    Honestly, making the rounds of the usual suspects is probably the best way to do it. It may come down to being at the right place at the right time. The local classifieds will very likely have some listed here & there, but cost may be an issue. :rolleyes:

5. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

oye vey. The best price on there in stock is .53 each with purchase of 1500. :eek: That's a bit stiff for my tastes.

6. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

Yes Sir, but that's the scene right now, everyone snatches up the ball ammo quick.

7. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

8. Squawk

Squawk New Member

I recently bought a 250 rd box of Ultramax manufacturer reload 9mm for $65. Lead ammo. Dirty and smoky but at 0.26 a round, I'll just clean the gun a little extra.

9. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

PSA had it for a few hours before it sold out. I'm actually meeting someone tomorrow and trading him some of my Blazer aluminum .45 for some Aguila 9mm. I don't shoot my .45 near as often as I used to, and I have somewhere around 1500 rounds of it in the safe. I think it's a pretty decent trade given the relatively poor availability of 9mm cartridges these days. I haven't noticed if .45 is in stock or not since I haven't been shooting it.

10. Dizzll

Dizzll New Member

wishing I would have bought 5,000 rounds when it was $190 for 1k 3 months ago