Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey this my first post and hope it's in the right field . so here we go i inherited a 194? high power browning 9mm from my fathers grand father . it was taken from a german solidier . it has a third ricke(spelling) symbol on one side and a swastika on the other side . what i need to know what would be the value so i can ship it back home . and what is the safeiest way to ship company wise.

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
I want to see some pictures! That sounds like a sweetheart of a pistol...

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
hey this my first post and hope it's in the right field . so here we go i inherited a 194? high power browning 9mm from my fathers grand father . it was taken from a german solidier . it has a third ricke(spelling) symbol on one side and a swastika on the other side . what i need to know what would be the value so i can ship it back home . and what is the safeiest way to ship company wise.
WOW, and Welcome to the forum.

I'd guess ~$1 brizillon.

I'd be glad to transport it to your home.:p

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
Shipping a handgun is a little tricky. I believe you can ship it to your self using Fed-Ex (preferred) or UPS. You cannot have someone else ship it directly to you. It would have to go through a FFL dealer. If you are going to be there anyway, and are flying, just declare it in your checked baggage. Check the airline's website for details. If you are driving you can lock it in a hard case in the trunk and avoid legal problems. Transporting it across state lines is not an offense.

Value? In very good condition it is probably worth $750-1500. Gunbroker has one priced over $2700. I think that is a bit optimistic.

The Eagle proof mark is called a Waffenampt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts