911 Tells Mom 'Do What You Have To Do'

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by kilogulf59, Jan 5, 2012.

1. kilogulf59

kilogulf59 New Member

This is one helluva lady IMO people...

Here's the story and a video...highly recommended for anyone, especially if you are unsure whether or not you will shoot and how you'll feel afterwards...(BTW, this "I can't live with the fact that I took a life is pure Hollywood bull****...)

911 Tells Mom 'Do What You Have To Do': Okla. Mom Sarah McKinley Kills Intruder Justin Martin

The talking heads seem so surprised that a Mom would kill to protect her baby...I'm not and I am damn proud of this young lady...God Bless Sarah McKinley, this after losing her husband to cancer about a week before...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OK people, pony up and put your money where it counts. Lets help the brave (in more ways than one) women who really needs it...

How To Help Blanchard Mother Sarah McKinley - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

A fund has been established in Sarah McKinley's name. Donations will be accepted at the Chickasha Bank and Trust, located at 1525 N. Council Road in Blanchard. Donations can also be mailed to the same bank at P.O. Box 548 in Blanchard, Okla., 73010.

2. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Hell of a tough young woman

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did

3. fmj

fmj New Member

just to point out, this is like the 3rd thread started here about this subject

4. 11bangbangjs

11bangbangjs New Member

Thank God she knew what she was doing or this story could have been much worse. This is why we have the 2nd amendment.

5. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya it is but all but one was deleted i think.

6. kilogulf59

kilogulf59 New Member

Was it the third thread that had this???

7. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Na just the 3rd one bout people defendin there homes

8. WilliamTF

WilliamTF New Member

God bless mama bear

9. DodgeThis

DodgeThis New Member

That's sad that the lil lady had to go through all that but I give 'er a big "HELL YEAH!!!"

10. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

My fiancee said she would have shot the others knees out if he had come inside w the other one.

11. BullseyePrecision

BullseyePrecision New Member

Tell her shoot to kill. Dont give the guy the chance to sue ya for rehab. All kinds of stories out there where scum bags lived and took the good citizen for more then they were worth.

12. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Na she would kill him. She would just take his knees out so he cant run

13. Paladin201

Paladin201 New Member

Way to go mama! Again, it's sad that it comes to that, but the story has a good ending. When people point fingers at someone who shot a bad guy, I just tell them to watch the episode of the TV Sci Fi series Firefly. The main character Mel is forced to shoot an old war buddy. The guy looks down at the bullet wound in his chest, looks up and says "You've killed me Mel". Mel looks back and says "No son, you killed yourself. I just carried the bullet a while". That's the way I see it. If some scum bag attacks me or breaks into my house, and I have to shoot him, he brought it on himself.

14. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Pathetic reporting... Waited 'til the very end to make note that her husband had just died of cancer. They could totally have played that up for the heartstringed liberals.