.??????....!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, May 21, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'M not sure I did the right thing with my wife ? Things were so quiet and sane !
    To be honest , felt good good to be my own man again , I almost forgot how nice it was .!

Life is so much more organized with out her .! Maybe this little taste of freedom changed me ..! I,m not sure i can do this again.!

I will tell you this , I did feel good to be free after all these years again..! Don,t get me wrong , I'm not a greedy man.! Just different.! I have made many sacrifices through these many years that I did not what to but did them all the same !
    Oh crap , what have I done..?

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  2. dango

One thing , just remember the fight I chose , but , I may have just killed my very spirit here.! I'm done here and will miss being a part of this .!

I'm not going to let us see my demise..! Frack..! :mad:

3. rurak

rurak New Member

Dango you need to do what makes you happy. Women in general are hard to reason with. You have earned the right to be happy dude.

4. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Life is a journey, not a destination - many hills and also valleys. God will always see His children through. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven...

5. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I would be extremely sad without my wife. :(

6. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I'm glad you added "in general" and not all of us. :)

As stated, do what makes your life happy Dango!

7. rurak

rurak New Member

Hahaha I knew one of the ladies on here would say something!! I did say in general because some of you ladies can be reasonable and lots of you think you are reasonable but definitely aren't. My wife is kind of in the middle!

8. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I'm pretty reasonable and I know when I'm not being reasonable (but want what I want) so I guess that makes me reasonable???? Haha

9. rurak

rurak New Member

It makes you much better than the average woman ..... and your cooking looks good! I can put up with a lot of s$#t for a good meal.

10. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Dango, ya should take the waitress out on another date. Have some fun with your new found freedom. And don't leave us hanging.

11. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

I am extremely sad without mine. But everybodys situation as different.

She seems to be happy though.

12. dango

This was a huge mistake .! She's given me nothing but ultimatums .! My house in Fl. Closes on the 7th , now , it looks like this one. Goes one the market also!

I'm gonna stomp these doctors cause this is not the woman I married.! She went crazy and now I am angry ...!!!! :mad:

13. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

You never divorce the person that you marry....Sometimes sadly people change. You are angry right now but may be extremely happy in the long run.

14. dango

Happiness is but a phone call away , remember my little (Deli queen)...! :)
    As soon as I calm , and I will , LIFE DOTH FORGE ON...!

I will miss this house..! :(
    Strike one...she abandon me..!

Strike two...she's not out for my better spiritual and physical health.!

Strike three..I'm about to lose my house in the wilds..!

SHE'sOUT...........,I'm gonna put super. Glue in her DOUCHE...! :mad:

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  15. dango

Anybody that would impose their will upon others isn't worth knowing..!
    Especially when it would turn me into a waste land.,!!!

PS:"seeme to be happy" ...beware Xanax..! Anti stress my a$$..!

16. dango

Well , once again great advice ..! A bit diverse but great all the same .! Main thing here is the calming effect of which is priceless,!

Even though I will lose this house , between us , (the demon spawn beoutch) and myself , I can find a smaller place in another wild.!

If one were to "google this area , there is nothing but wilds and with the sale of the two houses , I can buy another even after the split..! SE LE VEHE..! :)

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  17. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Over 40................

Me thinks that I'd really miss my wife, if she would leave or pass on before me. her name is....????????????? Dang it she hid all her recipes.........:eek:....;) Where's the money box........Oh, she took that with her.......................Smile, .....

18. dango

I give her all the money , she'll need it .! I can make mo money , like germs , it just breeds when I go after it ..! Always a way..!

19. HankStone

HankStone New Member

I just hope your Wife and you,aren't going through some midlife crisis and in time regret the actions you two are taking.

I've been Married for 52 years this July 28th,at about 32?years of Marriage I got itchy paints,kids grown and on their own,I decided to take off and enjoy the Life I had missed out on,hell I even bought me a motorcycle.

After 9 months of my wonderful bachelor freedom,I went back to my Wife lucky to be alive,and extremely tired!

Hi Honey Daddy's Home,And Lucky She Took Me Back!

"THINK"

20. dango

Sage advice but , me , I'm going through a third child hood ..! Her , she listen to
    Too many people and not me .! After a very bad accident , my recovery was long and painful.! She though it would be better to leave and not see my pain..!
    Too bad indeed.!

If she could only see me now.! This week end , she will at the lawyers .! She was wrong , the doctors were wrong , my friends were wrong and my family was wrong.! I walk , I hike , camp , practice martial arts , (not too good yet but working very hard to get it back)..! It is sad but I'm ok..!