Discussion in 'M&P Forum' started by stl_boy32, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stl_boy32

stl_boy32 New Member

I'm not formilluar with this brand can sum one give me some insight

2. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

If your referring to the m&p??? It's a good gun IMO. Accurate and comfortable to shoot.

3. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

I shot two last weekend and I didn't realy like them. The trigger felt like a flimsy piece of plastic and they didn't have safeties.

4. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

How the hell do you get m&p from his post?

5. kytowboater

Figured being in the M&P forum, he may be talking about that.

6. kytowboater

I had the same thought though, wtf does he mean 9.

7. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

[​IMG]

8. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Lol yeah but I would rather not shoot my self or some other poor sob on accident. **** happens man

9. Garadex

Garadex New Member

There are variants with safeties.

10. Wiseman3

Wiseman3 New Member

if the safety is all that keeps that from happening then it sounds like you are not practicing good saftey fudementals mainly keep finger off until ready to shoot and don't point unless you intend on shooting. I have mine without a safety and I would with out question carry this gun and not worry about it.

11. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Yeah, but thats why there called accidents.I'm sure there good guns I'm just strange about some things. Im not one to buy a gun that I have to alter to fell it's safe.

12. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Re-read the quote in your post.:confused: The M&P comes with or without an external safety. It has the safety trigger system and is a safe gun to carry without the external safety. Much like a Glock it will not go BOOM if you "keep your Booger Picker off of the Boom Boom Switch"-Cane.

As for the accidents, most of the time it is just plain negligence of safety.

13. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Actually, the safe action trigger is more safe than the conventional safeties on most pistols.

14. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I have a thumb safety on my 9C and I can't tell you how many times I've gone to put it on before heading out the door and the safety has been off or walking around with it holstered and it has come off.

15. JonM

JonM Moderator

Locked because title and original post makes no sense. Leaving open invites flaming.

Op please repost your question with a proper title and enough information in the post so folks can help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.