870 aftermarket forend

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by shnorse, Apr 23, 2009.

1. shnorse

shnorse New Member

I have a 870 express 20 gauge, just recently put on a knoxx adjustable stock, and the gun was wood colored, and now i want to go all black, the lone forend just looks out of place now...

When i use the stock forend, and i wear my carhart, the sleeve would get caught in it, and jam me up, not good if i ever NEED that 2nd shot...

are there any cheap aftermarket forends that will eliminate the need to slide over the receiver and have a pinching point?

i am seeing a bunch of them, but for the 12 gauge only... i need it for a 20..

all recomendations are welcome!
    thanks, erick

2. dirtbikingdad

dirtbikingdad New Member

3. shnorse

shnorse New Member

does that one stop at the reciever, or ride over it like the stock one, hows it feel?

i'm liking the price

4. dirtbikingdad

dirtbikingdad New Member

It's a shorty. It feels good, but I still need to take a razor blade to the molding slag. It has a textured, non-slip feel to it. You can quickly pick it up by the forend and it not slip from your hand. Even if your half asleep! ;)

Here are the pics.

Attached Files:

5. shnorse

shnorse New Member

wow, thanks for the pics, you have the same stock i have, and i'm liking the looks of it...

put my order in for one, thanks!

6. dirtbikingdad

dirtbikingdad New Member

Welcome. It looks much more "powerful" now. :D

I want to add another something to my collection now. Too many guns, not enough time, and definately not enough money or bullets!