84 year-old WW2 vet fights off two attackers.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by BPond, Apr 24, 2009.

1. BPond

BPond New Member

Not with firearms, but with grit. This guy motivates me!:D

News Stroy

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Those two are lucky they could run away or that old man would have probably killed them. Can you imagine what they are in for in jail, "Oh, you are the two who got their asses kicked by an 84 year old man!"

3. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

I wish he would have been able to get a few more good licks in on them but good for him. I hope they catch the scum suckers.:)

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

They caught them. Saw the story on the news. Old guy still has some fight in him. South Proctor isn't really the place to just pull over and offer to help someone though. He is lucky. Big time gang neighborhood there...

Glad he is okay.

JD

5. Samples.32

Samples.32 New Member

I hate people who don't know how to respect their elders :mad:

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I wish I lived there I would go and take that man a freekin truck load of beer. That muther effing rocks.

Jail inprocessing
    Crook 1: What you in for?
    Crook 2: Robbery. You?
    Crook1: Yah same thing.
    Crook 2: wait a minute I know you.
    Crook 1: No No really you don't know me.
    Crook 2: Yeay Your the effing douche bag that got his azz kicked by some 84 year old white dude. Hey Guys here he is dude that got beat down by the old man.
    rest of crooks: Loud thunders laughter even from guards with all pointing at crook 1......

Dillinger you need to take a ride this weekend and on behalf of FTF.com take that ma out to dinner.

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Thats awesome! There was something here locally about a women in her 80's that fought off an attacker, I'll have to see if I can find it.

8. WDB

WDB New Member

That's a great story and will be even funnier for those guys in jail.

Odd that I didn't see this on the local news as it's two hours from where I live.

9. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

I'm glad he managed get out of it with just a bruise, but there was a lot of luck involved. I mean, if those guys had been just a bit more determined it could have ended badly.

10. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

I am glad the ole vet had fight still left in him to kick some tale. Bet the P.O.S fellers that did that is still wondering how it all happened.

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I just love a happy ending.

12. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

So do I and...er...oh, wait a minute. You mean the story don't you........

13. WDB

WDB New Member

I finaly saw this on the local news, the guy had a pretty good shinner but seemed to pretty happy with the azz whupping he put on those punks, he gave a great interview. Both were arrested and what made me grin the most is they showed pictures of the punks and gaver there names. You know EVERYBODY in jail also got to see the guys who got beat up by grandpa:D

14. BudW

BudW New Member

Hang the azz holes