80% receivers for 10/22

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by GetBulletsandBrass, Sep 30, 2011.

1. GetBulletsandBrass

GetBulletsandBrass New Member

I've been doing some shopping around and looking for 10/22 receivers that are 80% cut. I am wanting to build my own 10/22 with heavy barrel and aftermarket stock set-up.

I know I can get a bare-bones Ruger for under $220 and build off that but I would like to put my 07 FFL to use and I'm always looking to build as much as I can.

Does anybody know a good source for 80% 10//22 receivers?

I have already found one guy at ruger1022receivers on-line but he had little interest in selling to a business and his customer services skills were lacking.

2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

I may be missing something. You want one 80& done?? Go over to rimefire central and ask there . They guys can put you in touch with info for all that dabbel in 10/22's. Some where a say recievers for 140 bucks new but ended up buying a early 70's beater for my build.

Check out NO-DAK Spud recievers for 130 dollars . remember the reciever is the part thats registerd and you may not get one thats not finished for that reason.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011

3. GetBulletsandBrass

GetBulletsandBrass New Member

I am looking for both 80% and 100% receivers to do custom builds off of. I am an 07FFL (manufacture) and would like to be able to roll mark the receivers with my company information and serial number as I complete them.

NoDak makes nice receivers but come with their name on them. I am looking for receivers to brand with my company info and go with my line of target match barrels.

4. MLRDist

MLRDist New Member

Try Tacticle Machining. http://www.tacticalmachining.com/I know they maching AR's recievers. Some one told me they are doing 10/22 as well. They are not listed on thier website so you will have ot give them a call.

Hope this helps.

Mark

MLR Distributing