Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the place were Britain used to be: 8 year old child gets molested, father calls police.. but then Police arrest HIM for the safety of the Pedos

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
I hate child molesters about as much as anything on the planet. If it was up to me his weight would increase by about 198 grains.

Want to see why this happened, Goggle Tommy Robinson, the dad that was arrested. Could happen here especially in places like Kommiefornia or the People's Republic of Washington.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Remember the old Dick Tracey comix in the newspapers? Mr. Bribery would constantly repeat (ad nauseam)... "no more corpus delicti" - so, a crime must be proved to have occurred before a person can be convicted of committing that crime.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On a related note:
British Govt designted as "SECRET" ( which means some serious jail terms for those who publish) its own report on sexual child abuse "not in public interest".

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A phonecall between the UK "Police" and the victims father:

·
Premium Member
22,661 Posts
There was a time when England was the cradle of public safety, personal freedom and especially free speech.

Then two things happened to destroy the country.
Communist labour unions took over the government, and they tore down the gallows.

Nothing cleansed society like "the drop."

More's the pity!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions: Bigcat

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
You know eventually the UK Citizens will have to put up with this mamby pamby ineffectual justice system for a great while longer.
This situation needs to ferment awhile, not enuf Brits are topped off yet.
Once everone has a bellyfull to bursting will real action take place.
The Brits can try to vote police to a functioning state and deal with bold criminals but that might be me waxing opitmistic.
There will have to be a tipping point.
The point where the people will be pushed beyond the point of just talking about crappy law enforcement, they need A straw that breaks the camels back tipping point, to triggerall that toxic frustration fueled by 60 years of lip service.
Might well explode in a major 'The Purge' like reaction.
The populace will be going after politicians and criminals alike.
Since the UK is basicly disarmed it's citizens, most john bulls will likely use bricks and molitov cocktails as they start mixing it up with riot police equipped with billy clubs, rubber bullets and water cannon's.

All I can say is, Beware the fury of a patient populace.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
This smacks of a situation Id encountered back in the States.
Farmers were not keeping up on thinning out the coyote population.
Next thing you knew we had coyote dog hybreds.
Next thing you walk out your front door and there is a Coyote in your front yard pizzing on your gate post.
Ranchers had pickup truck gu racks for a reason, you see a coyote it got shot because coyotes cut into a farmers bottom line, it was good business to keep preditors in check.
They kill calves, eat chickens, pigs, sheep and goats.
The thing is with Criminals running around like 2 legged preditor varmints.
The question is this?
Why allow crime to degrade society?
How is a human predator any different than a wildlife preditor?
Humans feed of the misory of other humans for gain.
Were as a wild animal is trying to eat.
If not kept in check, things run amok.
Sounds like the UK is a lawless land where anything goes as long as you have money.

Of I was planning a trip, and wanted to see one the great Cultures of Europe?
I dont think Id go to the UK.

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
Sounds like the UK is a lawless land where anything goes as long as you have money.

Of I was planning a trip, and wanted to see one the great Cultures of Europe?
I dont think Id go to the UK.
I agree the justice system needs to be more tough on crime, but as for lawless its no more lawless than America. As for money, money talks in the UK just like in America.

·
Premium Member
9,890 Posts
In yesterday's newspaper was an article about a scumbag who raped a 12 year old girl over a period of several months. Sad thing is, there's a good chance the OK jury will find him not guilty. Recently two Lawton, OK juries returned verdicts of not guilty in two separate cases of child rape. One scumbag had raped multiple underage girls.

IMO: Child rapists should be summarily shot on the spot. Pedophiles are incapable of rehabilitation. They will rape and molest kids until they croak. The US "justice system" is incapable of keeping them locked up.

·
Premium Member
22,661 Posts
But, but but-- Al, it aint rheir fault. They were born that way doncha know?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: alsaqr

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like YouTube has been busy deleting vids that dont fit the globalist narrative in UK.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
In these parts coyote carcasses are hung on the fence at the front gate.

Reckon the coyotes are the ones the message is meant for?

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
From the place were Britain used to be: 8 year old child gets molested, father calls police.. but then Police arrest HIM for the safety of the Pedos
No idea what the lawful basis was, or was claimed to be, for arresting the capturer of the violent felon. Unless he actually bludgeoned the guy to death while the police were on the way to haul him off for arrest and indictment, it's hard to imagine what it would be.

Even then, if actually catching a violent perp in the act, one would think the primary, even the sole, goal is: halt the violence, halt/capture the perp.

What, they now want the bloody perps served tea while the police are on the way? They're lucky to survive being caught diddling a child.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Youtube deleted the video that had alot of documentation.

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Youtube deleted the video that had alot of documentation.
One has to wonder whether they want to, for lack of a better way of saying it, protect pedophiles via blocking (or "canceling") documentation about cases. Perhaps they felt such stuff, in this case, ran afoul of their "unsubstantiated accusations" clauses of the user "agreements" for service.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts