8 Best Left Wing Quotes

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Threetango, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I can't help but notice that no Left Wingers have come forward to defend these statements.

3. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

That's scary that people in such high power can be so stupid.

image-907566940.jpg

4. JW357

JW357 New Member

Unbelievable.

5. vincent

vincent New Member

I just lost 50 IQ points reading that tripe...again...

Attached Files:

6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

The 'dumbing down of dumbness.' Made in the USA! Who says we don't produce anything anymore?

7. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Sad thing is they also 're-produce' :eek:

8. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

I heard from a study that "they" reproduce the most out of all of us :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Do these folks sound this stupid during their

election campaigns? :confused:

10. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

They only have to be just a tad smarter than the idiots who vote for them. :rolleyes:

11. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

12. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

I wont even waste any more of my time with your link. One of the first comments was about Sarah Palin and seeing russia from her front porch, Which she did NOT say, but saturday night live did a skit on and from then on the nutjobs took it and ran with it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/seealaska.asp

nice try though ;)

And politicians from both sides should be kicked out of the country for their stupidity. This thread is about Politicians and guns though :D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  13. spottedpony

spottedpony New Member

Instead of just griping here you all should be finding email addresses for these folks and correcting they're misconceptions. (thats what i'm doing now also)
    If no one's willing to do that they shouldnt b**ch about it here.

14. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Not to mention that liberals don't get Rush Limbaugh's satire. They aren't even smart enough to know when he's poking fun at their stupidity.

15. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Maybe you are incapable of doing 2 things at once but the rest of us can damn sure write to our congress critters and find time to discuss things here.

16. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

But whats that saying that Lenin said, then Goebbels ran with it in Nazi germany, and now our newest Dick-tator in chief is following to the letter....

Something about "if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe you......?????

17. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

This Degette witch is either the dumbest human being in the state of CO or she was having a bad meth trip.

18. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

But you have to admit, what makes these statements so hilarious is that these idiots ACTUALLY BELIEVE what they are saying. Anybody remember Feinstein's "imploding" bullets?

19. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I laugh at them, but that they are funny is sad. These people are clueless, and they not only vote, but they ran for office. What other things are they bleeping up?

20. gr8oldguy

gr8oldguy New Member

Most of the time I can say something. I have to admit that after reading the attached article, I am speechless...but I can add that sometimes the bigger the lies, the more people will believe them. good luck to us all