71 yr. old stops cafe robbery.

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Rugers9, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Rugers9

Rugers9 New Member

Not sure if this is up here but here a video of elderly man stopping a robbery.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWoLGC-n4i4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Wow! He was still shooting at them while they were running away. He shot though the window at them. Dont get me wrong. I dont blame him a bit. But I am suprised he was not charged.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

That'a not an elderly man, that's a septuagenarian hero!

And if you whip out a firearm in a public building with the threat to do harm to me YOU become the target, regardless what direction you're facing when I pull the loud switch.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein​

4. FearTheFree7

FearTheFree7 New Member

First glance looks like a .380.

5. JeeperSC

JeeperSC New Member

NICE! The elderly man deserves a medal for that one!
    Good job!

I always think its funny to see when the odds are evened against these 'hardcore thugs'! Their true colors come out and they show to be nothing more then your typical cowards and can barley scurry away without tripping all over themselves. I hope they get maximum jail sentences. IDIOTS

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  6. vincent

vincent New Member

Yep, shat all over themselves trying to get the hell out of Dodge...well said...coward is the perfect word there...The Canadien jewler vid comes to mind, same thing, different coward...

7. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Words cannot describe the awesomeness of that man.

8. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I understand that in the heat of battle, one may lose some discriminating ability, but how does it work when you’re shooting an attacker, who’s trying to run away from you? How much ‘slack’ does someone get?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  9. Longrange

Longrange New Member

Its hard to tell if they dropped their weapons, if they still had them in hand, I would have kept shooting too.

10. Rugers9

Rugers9 New Member

I would think as long as you don't Chase the perp down the street your ok in some situations. Cause in the video the guy falls turns around and looks back at him, at that point I would have put a couple more rounds into him.

11. jimsgro

jimsgro New Member

I wish we had in Mexico the same right to carry a weapon for self defense. No doubt there is a big difference between USA and Mexico. I hope you never have the same restrictive laws that we have here.

12. Kronous

Kronous New Member

I read the news story on this also. The kid that fell down was upset that the man kept shooting when he fell. Don't jump if you can't back it up younin

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

The little ba$terd needs to be glad that he's not falling into a 6ft deep hole in the ground.

14. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

Hell yeah! Mark down 1 for the good guys

15. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

If i lived in Mexico id be armed every day all day no matter what the laws are and no matter where I was. I was born in El Paso cross the river from Juarez, that was too close for comfort.

16. SherB

SherB New Member

I'm just wondering why you were surprised he wasn't charged? He didn't do anything wrong. The old gentleman was a HERO. =)