Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Nope, but you can watch slickguns for deals on ammo: http://www.slickguns.com/category/ammo?caliber=10

You notice that Silver Bear SoftPoint they show at sportsmansguide, 120 rounds for $40? That is some nice ammo; not the cheapest, but nice. I picked up some for a bit less about a month ago from bulkammo.com, but they seem to be running a bit low now.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
At today's prices there won't be a lot of trips to the range this year or until the prices come down.
I have a good stash of ammo but if I burn it up at these prices I can't afford to replace it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
114 Posts
At today's prices there won't be a lot of trips to the range this year or until the prices come down.
I have a good stash of ammo but if I burn it up at these prices I can't afford to replace it.:rolleyes:
I am still finding it at Walmart and on the net for cheap, You just have to look at the right time. I picked 6 boxes up Saturday night at wally world as they stocked it.

·
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
4,609 Posts
Bought 500 rds of 7.62x39 Saturday at Academy Sports for $5.99 a 20 rd box.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If any one is in st. Louis area Cabelas has plenty of 7.62x39 but is is a little high at $7.49 a box. At this point I will take what I can get, They had no 223. 22lr or 40 s&w :(

ForumRunner_20130119_220316.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts