52 BATFE agents sent to Chicago?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Highpower, Jul 20, 2014.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

holder did this in milwaukee last year and ended up allowing over a dozen full auto M4 fall into the hands of gangs none of which have been recovered.

2. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Send all the BATFE agents to Chicago. Chi-Town obviously needs more officers.

I wonder how long it will take Chicagoans to figure out that the federal government is not there to help them and could care less how many people are murdered. In fact, since Eric Holder and his justice department, a farce if ever there was one, has been busy selling guns to the very criminals that our police are supposed to protect us from one should rightly wonder how much worse he's trying to make the situation.

Mexico is the model after which Chicago has been fashioned. The good citizens of Chicago are, for the most part, completely unarmed and the armed criminals there are running rampant, which would be the exact same problem that our neighbors south of the border have.

3. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Big old dangerous cities are like our tailbones, vestiges with no purpose other than to be a royal pain in the arse. Gun Laws didnt help it (shocking), he's sending in 52 LE Special Forces, (That wont help either). Warehousing poor and desperate people in giant cages only produces chaos and violence. The only thing that will protect Chicagoan's is a wrecking ball and one way tickets out of there (hopefully not to NY).

As far as Holder goes, he's actually responding to that which isnt the hallmark of his bosses anti gun plan (a rash of crazed killers in schools) but is the cause of most of the truly scary murder stats in the nation, Gang violence in the big cities! No fanfare from that cause it only illuminates that more anti gun laws dont equal safer neighborhoods, just helpless, hopeless minions that try to survive their predator infestations one day at a time. They need more than the Federal Orkin Seal team to save their day, the bugs they are trying to squash are very armed and very dangerous and have no care for their own lives or anyone's for that matter.

4. Highpower

Highpower New Member

5. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Actually Holder is sending 7 BATF agents to Chicago. There are currently 45 BATF agents in the Chicago area. He is also boosting the number of FBI agents to 100 in the Chicago area. None of these agents are there to actually find any criminals. They are there to find ways to charge criminals actually arrested by local law enforcement with federal charges that have a lengthy sentence. At the end of the day federal law enforcement can claim to have sent all these criminals to jail when all they really did was find a way to add a federal charge

6. Highpower

Highpower New Member

If that were true, they would have sent IRS agents instead. Hey it worked for Al Capone didn't it? :D

7. mseric

mseric New Member

Naw, Holder and Obama are not interested in catching and/or prosecuting criminals.

He has sent these guys there for political reasons and to twist the facts about "Gun" violence in America.

This is a "Pre-Election" stunt and nothing more. Watch how it plays out, it will end up a EO, an EA, or Congressional Gun Control issue before Nov. 2014, sure as hell.

8. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

Last time I checked, Chicago ranked last or next to last in federal firearms related crimes being actually charged...

9. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

^^^^^ exactly that. They created a felony review board, so most of the accused get lessened charges, if any. #1 thing the real CPD officers complain about.

10. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Watch for Holder to fire up a "Fast-n-Furious" illegal gun operation in Chicago, to supply the cartels under the pretense of running a sting.

11. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

So, the American Gestapo is sending more agents to Chicago eh? I'll bet the prime objective will be to harass law abiding gun owners since this is what they seem to do best.

12. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

And now Obama is opening the flood gates and letting the Mexican and other Latino gangs come swarming in by the thousands, and carting many of them to Chicago. Holder and his henchmen will make $millions selling guns to them.

13. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Can we just drop a tactical nuke on the bad parts of that city and be done. Here is how you sell it to the libs:
    1) eliminate the illegal gun violence in those areas
    2) eliminate poverty in that area
    3) eliminate drug trafficking in the area
    4) open up new land for "urban renewal projects"
    5) plenty of "green space" (yeah it might be glowing green but who cares)

14. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

To fa35:
    That's a pretty good solution. :D
    I got my a$$ blocked from commenting on the ABC site by posting a similar comment, only it was about flying a jumbo jet into the White House. Kinda makes me proud.

15. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

UH OH!!! That comment probably got you more than just blocked, probably put you on somebody's radar. Good luck with the helicopters, good knowing you.

16. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

The story I was responding to was an article about how Israeli commercial (El Al) airliners are equipped with anti-missile defenses that are made to divert any missiles that are approaching their planes. I made a comment about the U.S. letting such aircraft operate in our skies, when they could easily be hijacked and aimed at the WH, and couldn't be shot down. Apparently some (maybe Israeli) reader took offense, called it a threat, and had me banned. So I'll just use a good news source like Fox or The Washington Times (Not the Washington Compost).

17. tinbucket

tinbucket Well-Known Member

I cannot attach a link. Former Border Patrol Agent says he was ordered to turn a blind eye to MS13 and other Cartel/Gang Members, in the current flood of Illegals. How do they know the tatoos. Chicago and elsewhere is where these people are headed. They do not have Whites or didn't in the drug distribution networks. these are the people who had were involved in the New Orleans shootings and Chicago and elsewhere. They don't publicize them. They do report them locally but the media/Administration/antigunners are not interested. they want to portray young white males and others as the problem. Anyway, that diverges. The Gangs are being brought into our Country, wheteher it is the Un or whomever and our hands are tied and we may do nothing.

18. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

You would think that if the politicians would put trust in the American Citizen, things could possibly get done.

If they trusted someone to protect themselves, then maybe crime would go down.
    (And another fake pawn shop that is ran by the BATFE will not open)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014