Firearms Talk banner

50BMG ammo...

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  m72law 
#1 ·
does anybody know of a online source that sales 50bmg ammo cheap!
cheapest i can find is cheapthandirt,grafs & sons...grafs has 50 BMG M2 AP 706gr... Argentina made berdan primed 20rds for 52.99...this seems to be the best deal but of course its not reloadable...i dont plan on shooting in any matches or anything like that...just something to cut some trees down behind the house:D

#6 ·
thanks dgunsmith...i didnt know they made SP in 50bmg?...is it possable to hunt deer,brown bear,ect with a 50bmg?has anyone ever done this or know of someone who has?...i could see it working better on making the animal less likely to suffer?.(if anything is left)..but i could just be a spaz thinking about this:eek:..my rifle weighs about 40lbs and has no recoil whats so ever close to a (20ga)to me anyways...i just need to find a long range around here....and not somewhere up in the mountains to make this rifle really shine:)i just purchased 10 more rds from tactical ammunition but im kinda iffy on fireing off reloaded ammo from an unknow source...guess we'll see..thanks everyone with your post,links,time;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.