Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just left from cabellas picked up a .22 mag darenger gotta wait and go get itbut I want to go and hold the BIG sexy Desert Eagle dose anyone have one

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I have a DE with .44 magnum barrel, nice thing about the platform is that I could buy a .50 barrel for about $400 bucks and a couple of .50 clips and be ready to go in under 30 seconds. Problem is, I don't have anywhere to shoot a .50 where I live.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
i used to. my wife has it now.

here she is shooting it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOkb6GHpxI[/ame]

·
Registered
694 Posts
I have one and love it. Very accurate once you get used to shooting it and the reactions to people who shoot it or even see it being shot are priceless.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
stl_boy32 said:
How much is ammo for sum like that
I bet expensive.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Around $24 for a box of 20. That's one of the reasons I hand load for this monster.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOWWWW that's a shoot every now and then gun..loli want a chrome .50 lol don't know what purpose I geusse just because..but are there any more afordible .50AE. Semi aut handguns the DE. At the store was $3000

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
WOWWWW that's a shoot every now and then gun..loli want a chrome .50 lol don't know what purpose I geusse just because..but are there any more afordible .50AE. Semi aut handguns the DE. At the store was $3000
they are just fun guns and serve no real purpose other than that.

3k is waaaay too much. basic black used ones are from around 750. most dont get shot much at all.

i load 50rounds of 50ae for about the same price as buying a box of 45acp off the shelf. its one of those guns you shouldnt get if you dont reload.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts