5 dead 25 wounded in chicago this past weekend

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Oct 15, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

2. orangello

orangello New Member

But, but, but don't they know that firearms are only for the police to have in chicagoland???

We must need more money in that Reading Is Fundamental program.

3. therewolf

therewolf New Member

NOT AGAIN!

There ought to be a law...:rolleyes:

4. bkt

bkt New Member

Mayor Rahm's doing a gang-bang up job, isn't he? I wonder if the residents of Chicago are ever going to realize that executing violent criminals and allowing the good guys to be armed would go a long way to reducing the violence. Maybe it wouldn't do anything, if arrests are low and the BGs are only going after other BGs.

A grandma losing two grandchildren sounds tragic, but it seems unlikely her darlings were model citizens. Disarming them is not the answer. TEACHING THEM when they're young is the answer. Unfortunately, the very clear message these young kids get, having squandered their opportunity of education, is that crime is the only way to improve their station in life.

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Alright, let me be the first jerk to point out some obvious problems here.

My condolences. This lady has lost not one, but two grandsons this year.

1) Who are "they"?? Exactly? Because one would think responsible parents would know what their kid was up too and if he was getting in trouble, they would do something about it.

2) If they are "young people" they are not supposed to be running around the streets with an easily to conceal weapon like a pistol (subjective - see next post)

3) If the kid was running around the street with a legal rifle at the age of 18, see point one above.

Damn right Chicago is a warzone, it just happens to be one that we own. It should be dealt with accordingly.

1) Stop parole of any kind for violent felons.

2) When you violate parole on any crime, you go back inside for the full sentence.

3) When you get a death penalty, it means a death penalty. Needle time big man, you were man enough to do the crime, so let's see that arm.

4) 3 Strikes? How about we pre-date that to include juevy in the case of violent crimes? And when you reach that 3rd strike? You are done done, see needle time above.

Gaurantee the problem will be negated within one generation.

6. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Part of the problem is we have a counter culture which

glorifies criminality.

An ex-marine LAC, father of three, who's discharged all of his responsibilities

honorably in life, is dismissed as a loon. But some gang-banger who

cats around and flouts the law is "cool".

We'd see a change, if we treated these scum as the pariahs

they truly are, and honored those truly worthy of our respect.

7. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

They must be getting all them illegal guns from Virginia....

Can we move all the innocents out and just napalm the place to the ground and start over?

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It happens every weekend in Chicago. Actually, 5 dead isn't too bad, really. :mad: As the weather cools down so do the killings. A hot summer weekend is the thugs best shooting times.

It started waaay before Rahm became mayor. These stupid *** gun rules have been the downfall of Chicago for many, many years, Daley was as big an idiot as Rahm is. I don't know why they can't see what the whole rest of the country seems to already know. What is blinding them to the facts? I don't understand at all.

9. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I guess stupid doesn't burn as much up there...:confused:

10. orangello

orangello New Member

If chicago's owners/politicians are to continue this ridiculous gun control policy, shouldn't they be required to issue kevlar to the kiddies in grammer school?

11. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I've always said there should be police free zones. Pay some cops to guard the entrance, and whoever wants may enter to settle their scores. We could even hype it up through propaganda. 'Youre a tough gang banger, are you tough enough to enter... The zone???'

There, morons, gang bangers, and anyone who wants can feel free to go in and have a shoot out until their hearts content.

12. downsouth

downsouth New Member

I think there are "police free" zones in a lot of inner cities.

13. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Not only in school. Children in Chicago are getting shot and killed in their own homes through the walls and windows. A kid watching tv in his own living room gets shot and does get killed by stray bullets.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  14. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Where is the FBI? It would seems there has to be a civil rights violation maybe a hate crime or something? I bet if this was a city in the South with a white mayor they would be there with the Nat'l Guard.

15. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

No, its a plot by the Mexican Government to get back at us for FAF. They are sending untraced guns, drugs and temporary citizens to Chicago to trace uh, nothing...

They are just sending them.... our reaction is to make sure our own citizens cant fight them off by disarming them.

16. opaww

opaww New Member

The governing powers in chitchago should use some of their stolen money to teach the gang banger to read because they can't read that guns are illegal in chitchago

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

THIS!

How soon can we get a squadron armed with enough thermite to turn steel and concrete to liquid hot magma for the next 4-6 months?

18. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

the gooberment of chicago KNOWS what the facts are, and they ain't blinded.

CONTROL is the name of the game........and reliance on "them (gooberment)" is one of the steps in the ability to achieve it.

make J Q Public come to rely, fully, on gooberment and pour trillions of dollars into said effort. "show" people that gooberment is "workin" for them, and control is relinquished and handed over willingly.

19. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

I think maybe they should just ban all guns :rolleyes: Chicago is a hellhole nowadays, and it all starts with what the youth think. If gangs are cool then, well you get this crap.

20. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

This is a civil war. The Mexican illegals are pushing the Blacks out of their own neighborhoods. This is a war between the Blacks and the Mexicans. The Democrats have a problem on their hands right before the election.:rolleyes: