Washington 5.11 tactical rush72 backpack

Discussion in 'Non Firearms Classifieds' started by nineguy, Sep 4, 2013.

1. nineguy

nineguy New Member

I have a 5.11 rush72 tactical backpack that is for sale. This pack is "used", has next to no actual use. I bought this from a L.E.O. who in turn had no use for it. I own a rush72 as well and do not need mine. Comes with 6 different pouches to attach to the bag via molle. All zippers are in great shape, bag has no rips or tears anywhere on it. This bag is very rugged and well made. This bag is great for a B.O.B or hunting/camping. Has massive amounts of pockets and storage. My own personal rush72 has been through hell and back and still looks great. Bag retails for $180-$200, I am selling this one for $250, all pouches are 5.11 brand. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Jesse80

Jesse80 New Member

It retails for 180-200 , and you want 250 for it? WTF?

3. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Maybe meant $150?

4. nineguy

nineguy New Member

You clearly don't read well. It also comes with over $100 worth of pouches. I wouldn't sell an item well over what its worth!

5. nineguy

nineguy New Member

My bad, I forgot to add it also comes with 6 pouches worth over $100

6. Jesse80

Jesse80 New Member

Clearly..........

7. nineguy

nineguy New Member

But I'll sell it to you for $350!

8. dcilten

dcilten New Member

Good luck with that....good luck getting $250 for it too.

9. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

10. nineguy

nineguy New Member

No, but thank you.

11. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

So whats the price now ?

12. dcilten

dcilten New Member

Keeping it due to lack of interest? ;)

13. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

14. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

So, whats the price now ? Have you ever used it since the last time you put it in the closet ?

15. nineguy

nineguy New Member

No it has not been used since. $165 is lowest I will go.

16. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

They sell on ebay for $80.

17. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

If you'll sell the pouches seperate, I'd give you $50 for all of them. Then, you can sell the bag itself for $100 and you're only at $15 less than what you want @165. I think the price is too high as a used bag. You say you got it from an LEO so who knows how much weight he had in it at certain points. Granted, I own a rush pack and it's tough as nails, but yours is still used. You're gonna take a hit on it.

18. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

How do you like this pack ? I just bought one off ebay in OD green for 133.00 out the door ... woulda only been 124.98 but I live in florida and had to pay sales tax .

19. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

I own some rush packs and they are awesome. Tough as nails, perfect to organize, and you can expand them easily. They are well designed and I've yet to find a pack (in that price range) that compares. I used to constantly buy cheap bags and have to replace them. Unless my rush bag gets hit by an explosion, I'm confident it will last a lifetime.

20. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Fortunately the condor 3 day pack I'd originally ordered was on backorder and I had a chance to really look into the specs and discover the difference between 1050/1000 D nylon cordura and 600D polyester cordura ( which the condor was made of ) and also how the condor came to a few customers with bum stiching and zippers. That being the case I'd cancelled that order and at that point was a toss up between the maxpedition vulture II and the 5.11 72 rush

I'd concluded both were excellent packs made of quality material . But the sheer size of the 5.11 as well as that open air pouch ( which would be perfect for carrying my machete or tent ) Sold me . Although I have no thought the maxped pack was at all inferior I just liked the features and extra space the rush 72 offered. And I got it for an excellent price. Can't wait to see if it can hold up to the abuse this caveman puts his gear through :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013