45acp Question ?

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by griffin81, Dec 10, 2011.

1. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

Does any know anything about a BUL M-5 in 45 acp. My local gun shop has one for sale for $415+tax used. And I have looked at it. The trigger feels great and the gun has a decent feel to it. A friend of mine is interested in buying it and has been asking me about it and I'm not sure what to tell him, so I'm looking to u guys for help. Thank you. Griffin

play the victim, be the victim

2. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Not terribly common. The few things I've heard weren't bad. I seem to recall that their CZ clones were pretty good.
    FWIW, the Israelies take their firearms seriously.
    Sorry I can't be more help.

3. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

Thanks for the reply.

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

From doing a Google search, it is an Israeli polymer frame 1911 but has some of the feel of a CZ. Also re badged by Charles Daly as the M5. Reviews look good but I have not seen one in the local stores.

5. mtbfarms

mtbfarms New Member

It is a fine firearm. Wilson combat kz series, kimber ten series and a charles daly hi cap I believe are all the same basic design. Not 100 percent sure though. I would not be afraid of it

6. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

Well my friend Is not gonna buy it he's got his mind made up he wants a Remington 1911 R1 which is cool. But now I kind of want the bul after doing a little looking. Now getting my wife to think its a good by and I need another gun won't be easy. I've bought 4 new guns in two months. So I have my work cut out for me.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  7. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Four in two months? I can see where you might have some 'splainin to do. I'm thinking layaway might be your answer. ;)